people need to deal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexxx

not likely and not confirmed.

But that instrumental is brilliant

AyaKara

I feel that, since he tweeted it, the information is true. I feel like he wouldn't have tweeted it if so, or at least said otherwise. :legend:

Levine

Logic and  thinking really aren't most Monsters' strong suit, are they? 

He would not link to something that is fake...

Nope, they prefer the "truth in her red lipstickkk!!!111"

MarryTheSequins

Logic and  thinking really aren't most Monsters' strong suit, are they? 

He would not link to something that is fake...

He doesn't explicitly say 'ARTPOP will be in 2 volumes', the article just briefly mentions it. He linked it because it's an interview he did. The author of the article will have researched DJWS and Gaga, saw the 2 volumes idea and thought it was confirmed, so put it in the article. DJWS wouldn't have said 'Born This Way was up for 3 grammys', the author would've researched that themselves.

I think if he or Gaga actually said it, then it would be confirmed. It's not that the interview is fake, they just might've got that bit wrong.

Klou

i really like the 2 volumes idea :)

But the General Public will be like "GAGA IS JUST COPYING TIMBERLAKE!!!!"  :sick:

Oh but of course :reductive:

1. He didn't confirm anything (unfortunately)

2. We don't know either way if ARTPOP is in fact going to be released on two volumes (I'd actually prefer ARTPOP be released in two volumes, but at this point I just want to hear the music...)

100percent

How ironic that recording is FAST while she never releases the album :coffee:

Anyway, I am NOT hyped at all because whether it is one or two volumes, to me, it doesnt matter

He didn't explicitly confirm that ARTPOP has 2 volumes tho. It's just the article author briefly mentioning it. Just because DJWS tweeted it doesn't mean he actually read the entire article.

Misleading thread title, since it's all kind of conjecture and assumption. He didn't confirm anything. You're just going with the theory that he tweeted the link to the article, therefore he must agree with everything he says :shrug:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Listen to how good WE CAME TO PLAY is on his Cayova page.. no vocals but im totally here for that song to be on ARTPOP

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived