💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy 27th Birthday to Lady Gaga! (Gaga, please read!)

BRANDONJ93

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antidote

Happy Birthday Gaga thank you for BTW I love the album so much and you always inspire me :heart:

Artpopisalie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER MONSTER, PAWS UP FOR 27. EVERY 1 AT GAGA DAILY <3s YOU MOM, ESPECIALLY ME, BUT NOT E BITCH WHO REPORTED ME! HAVE AN AMAZING ARTPOP DAY, HYPE THAT MOTHER****A

AyaKara

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGA! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ENJOY YOUR 27TH YEAR OF LIFE IN THIS WORLD :kara:

You've got me through so much in these past few years and I feel you've helped me become stronger in many ways. I owe so much to you and I love you more than I can put into a message. I hope this year brings even greater things for you. Remember that we always love you and believe in your greatness. Happy birthday, Gaga! :heart:

Chinosky

Happy Birthday, Lady Gaga. I wish you will be in good health always and I wish this year will be a very great year to you. I love you. PARTAYYYY

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

fashion monster

Happy Bday my queen, mother, lover!! We all just want to thank you for all the great things you are doing for us right now and you have been doing in the last 27 years of your live. You have made me brave, mother monster. Now I'm gonna be brave for you.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived