MarvinGa 1,402 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Always Remember Us This Way has surpassed 2 billion streams on Spotify 1 8 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Congratulations Gaga's allegedly best song OAT! I can smell your sickness I can... 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,402 Posted 12 hours ago Author Share Posted 12 hours ago Just a reminder that a non-single did that 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,533 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago 6 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Congratulations Gaga's allegedly best song OAT! It is my favourite Gaga song tbf like of all time 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,459 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Such an emotional song, and so relatable especially this line Every time we say goodbye baby he farts It's really fitting my husband because he always does that when he leaves home and every time she sings it, I want to hug him so much So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leoooo 2,351 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago It's a technically perfect ballad, it's rare that gaga can *contain* her emotions while singing (and honestly that is usually what completely elevates or slightly ruins some of her tracks for me) but in that track and most of the soundtrack she holds her voice back in such a heart-breaking and sincere way it just moves you regardless of relating to the relationship aspect or not, the fact its got such a powerful instrumental and some of her most poetic lyrics will undoubtedly make it a classic forever 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago 14 minutes ago, Bradley said: It is my favourite Gaga song tbf like of all time well it's definitely my favorite Gaga's ballad so I partially feel you I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,880 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago 33 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Congratulations Gaga's allegedly best song OAT! Gurl I READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago Just now, ANVEEROY said: Gurl I I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,454 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago gag!!! I will never get over The Cure and then ASIB really CURING her streaming numbers and giving ha what she deserves 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,691 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago Gaga’s best song did THAT Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,638 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago Overhyped but slay i guess 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,637 Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago Oh SoloGa Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.