MarvinGa 1,390 Posted 59 minutes ago Share Posted 59 minutes ago Always Remember Us This Way has surpassed 2 billion streams on Spotify 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,515 Posted 57 minutes ago Share Posted 57 minutes ago Congratulations Gaga's allegedly best song OAT! I can smell your sickness I can... 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,390 Posted 51 minutes ago Author Share Posted 51 minutes ago Just a reminder that a non-single did that Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,531 Posted 50 minutes ago Share Posted 50 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Congratulations Gaga's allegedly best song OAT! It is my favourite Gaga song tbf like of all time 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,449 Posted 48 minutes ago Share Posted 48 minutes ago Such an emotional song, and so relatable especially this line Every time we say goodbye baby he farts It's really fitting my husband because he always does that when he leaves home and every time she sings it, I want to hug him so much So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leoooo 2,346 Posted 43 minutes ago Share Posted 43 minutes ago It's a technically perfect ballad, it's rare that gaga can *contain* her emotions while singing (and honestly that is usually what completely elevates or slightly ruins some of her tracks for me) but in that track and most of the soundtrack she holds her voice back in such a heart-breaking and sincere way it just moves you regardless of relating to the relationship aspect or not, the fact its got such a powerful instrumental and some of her most poetic lyrics will undoubtedly make it a classic forever Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,515 Posted 35 minutes ago Share Posted 35 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, Bradley said: It is my favourite Gaga song tbf like of all time well it's definitely my favorite Gaga's ballad so I partially feel you I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted 23 minutes ago Share Posted 23 minutes ago 33 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Congratulations Gaga's allegedly best song OAT! Gurl I READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,515 Posted 22 minutes ago Share Posted 22 minutes ago Just now, ANVEEROY said: Gurl I I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.