Skyana Rava 2,908 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 This is certaintly the most surprising of the megarates thus far What's in store?? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 51. ARTPOP — 8.15 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 3 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said: It's a good thing I forgot to participate in this megarate, because these results are pissing me off. I guess it's Covid season, because y'all are lacking taste Hi Franch Toast, long time no see! ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 75-51: Done! NOW BREAK! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,908 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Wern't ARTPOP and Just Dance top 10 last time??? or top 20 at least?!?!!? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, Skyana Rava said: Wern't ARTPOP and Just Dance top 10 last time??? or top 20 at least?!?!!? Taste has changed over time, I guess. Or improved. ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 690 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, loveandpeace said: Taste has changed over time, I guess. Or improved. I mean Just Dance is so good, but I really overplayed it a bit Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 3 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said: I mean Just Dance is so good, but I really overplayed it a bit Me with Bad Romance. I gave it a 1. ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,840 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 18 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: you should have participated and please no sad reacts I somehow missed the original call for submissions. Eek. Anyway, I'll switch my "sad" reacts to something else, but I am sad at some of these results. She/Her/Hers 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, Franch Toast said: I somehow missed the original call for submissions. Eek. Anyway, I'll switch my "sad" reacts to something else, but I am sad at some of these results. ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 690 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 2 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: Me with Bad Romance. I gave it a 1. You know what that means, maybe you will go to HELL Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 700 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 2 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 121. Til It Happens to You — 6.79 Should’ve been lower I’m always craving Dragon Fruit 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 700 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 6 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: sometimes I really feel like the only one outta here that genuinely loves this song You’re not the only one. That song is genuinely one of the best on Chromatica imo I’m always craving Dragon Fruit Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,887 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Where’s the rest… Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,887 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Yall are gay asf and tasteless Alice, I Like it Rough, DANCIN IN CIRCLES??, John Wayne, Just Dance, MARY JANE HOLLAND!!!?!?!, Sex Dreams allll should’ve been top 30 at least. Notice how my list is alll bangers.. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.