DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 7 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: How many of you want to do the rates again? I am physically nauseated by the results. I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,084 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 No. ****ing. Way. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET THE FULL LIST I AM DISGUSTED READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 3 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: 3. The Edge of Glory — 9.47 oh... ok, I'm happy with this, yeah I'm very happy I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 2 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 top 10 spot? Absolutely, but no.1? I ain't so sure I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,084 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 can you give use the final full list @ANVEEROY? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 Just now, PSYCHOSHTICK said: can you give use the final full list @ANVEEROY? 1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said: Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET THE FULL LIST I AM DISGUSTED READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,333 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: 4. Scheiße — 9.30 I'm tired of pretending this song is better than GH and HML May chaos take the world! 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,333 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 Are we turning into normies? Because what is this? May chaos take the world! 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 anyways CONGRATS ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY THE PHENOMENAL BALLAD THAT YOU ARE!!! I can smell your sickness I can... 1 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Just now, JohnPokerface said: Are we turning into normies? I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 690 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 It was a good mix, happy for Mayhem, Born This Way albums. A Star Is Born songs are very beautiful, good to see that they are loved. She has a very beautiful and interesting catalogue - with pain and love. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,321 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 I think the fact that the questions were separated by album made us grade in the context of every album and not in the context of her full discography if that makes sense? Hence why ARUTW is number one (Not my first choice but I do believe you could argue for that tbh). A bracket style would give completely different results i'm sure. Than you @ANVEEROY for another entertaining ceremony !! 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,333 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Maybe those soccer mom accounts from back in the day weren't fake May chaos take the world! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Alright, thank you so much @ANVEEROY for hosting this superceremony I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.