ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 Just now, Bronco said: WHAT IS HAPPENING I am puking READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: oh am I the only one here hi me, hehe stay READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, Skyana Rava said: Called it without pokherface are u sure ma'am READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 How many of you want to do the rates again? I am physically nauseated by the results. READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,919 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 (edited) Top 10 is actually decent though. Although I expected Judas to be in Top 10. Pretty shocked Bad Romance didn't make it to Top 5 My two favourite songs Abracadabra and Scheiße are still in Top 5 Edited October 5 by Chromanne 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,683 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said: How many of you want to do the rates again? I am physically nauseated by the results. I want people named & shamed. (I dont remember my scores and I know this will backfire) The gays know how to party 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,084 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 RELEASE THEM NOW! God, I feel awful that I didn't participate. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 5. Disease (Album Version) — 9.26 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 6 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 4. Scheiße — 9.30 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 6 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 3. The Edge of Glory — 9.47 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,084 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Just now, ANVEEROY said: 4. Scheiße — 9.30 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 2. Abracadabra (Album Version) — 9.49 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 6 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 5 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,919 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Just now, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 I AM DONE WITH THESE NASTY RESULTS BYE READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.