ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 13. Bloody Mary — 9.05 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 12. Judas — 9.07 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 1 1 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,430 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 25 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: 22. Heavy Metal Lover — 8.81 I was fully expecting this to be top 10 1 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 11. Dance in the Dark — 9.08 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 6 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 TOP 10 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 3 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: 12. Judas — 9.07 Judas not being in the top 10 is a gag ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,889 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 (edited) TOP 10 THE FAME Paparazzi THE FAME MONSTER Bad Romance Alejandro BORN THIS WAY The Edge of Glory Scheiße A STAR IS BORN Always Remember Us This Way MAYHEM Abracadabra — Album Version Disease — Album Version Vanish Into You — Album Version MAYHEM: REQUIEM Die With a Smile — Requiem Version Edited October 5 by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 14 minutes ago, Celloo Deng said: i have a feeling that abra is gonna snatch BR's crown and I have a feeling that the dj might take me home I can smell your sickness I can... 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,683 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Paparazzi better win The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 10 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: 12. Judas — 9.07 8 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: 11. Dance in the Dark — 9.08 WHAT both of these outta top 10?? I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: TOP 10 THE FAME Paparazzi THE FAME MONSTER Bad Romance Alejandro BORN THIS WAY The Edge of Glory Scheiße A STAR IS BORN Always Remember Us This Way MAYHEM Abracadabra — Album Version Disease — Album Version Vanish Into You — Album Version MAYHEM: REQUIEM Die With a Smile — Requiem Version Alright let's try again: 1. Bad Romance 2. Scheiße 3. Always Remember Us This Way 4. Alejandro 5. Abracadabra 6. The Edge Of Glory 7. Disease 8. Vanish Into You 9. DWAS Requiem 10. Paparazzi I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,908 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 When Number 1 is DWAS[RV] 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,683 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 5 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: 10. Paparazzi Excuse u The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,531 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Just now, Bronco said: Excuse u yes, please excuse me, I gotta feeling I need to be excused I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,454 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 4 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Alright let's try again: 1. Bad Romance 2. Scheiße 3. Always Remember Us This Way 4. Alejandro 5. Abracadabra 6. The Edge Of Glory 7. Disease 8. Vanish Into You 9. DWAS Requiem 10. Paparazzi Never underestimate the power “The Edge of Glory" has here ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.