Jump to content
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

gagacabana
1 hour ago, TheMontebello said:

Really guys, I'm angry because Bolsonaro had more votes than Lula and this ranking is a prove that people can't vote!

Im Not Okay Season 9 GIF

Girl

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace
2 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

29. Government Hooker — 8.67

 

 

Omg this used to be top 15 at least...

ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
5 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

Are you all here?

no :bye:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...