Jump to content
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

AVeryGagaHolyDick
4 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

no it's because gheys want a baguette and not a vajayjay

Blade Of Grass is about wanting a vajayjay? I will listen to it again because I don’t remember that :v:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherry Blues
1 minute ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

They do deserve these spots

But I don’t think Marry The Night will be top 20

Yes these songs deserve it 100%. Marry the Night is very popular in the fanbase or are some mainstream/tasteless Monsters making sure that it doesn't end up in the top 20? :ladyhaha:

Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words...
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
Just now, Cherry Blues said:

Yes these songs deserve it 100%. Marry the Night is very popular in the fanbase or are some mainstream/tasteless Monsters making sure that it doesn't end up in the top 20? :ladyhaha:

It’s popular but I think the video’s more of a favorite than the song itself. I think it missed the top 20 last time

It deserved so much better

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherry Blues
Just now, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

It’s popular but I think the video’s more of a favorite than the song itself. I think it missed the top 20 last time

It deserved so much better

I mean the church bells. A song that unites Whitney Houston and Bruce Springsteen can only be characterized as unique. Personally, it reminds me of Eurodance - through the church bells with a religious character.

Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words...
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
31 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

the song’s bad

you are bad :Cautious:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
Just now, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

you are bad :Cautious:

and not in a Michael Jackson's way :Cautious:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
Posted (edited)

125. Vanity — 6.75

 

Edited by ANVEEROY
READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
Posted (edited)

124. Starstruck — 6.76

 

 

Edited by ANVEEROY
READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

123. Fashion of His Love — 6.77

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

122. Winter Wonderland — 6.78

 

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

121. Til It Happens to You — 6.79

 

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

120. La Vie En Rose — 6.80

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
ANVEEROY

119. Don’t Call Tonight (Album Version) — 6.80

 

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

118. Stupid Love — 6.81

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...