imogen2133 728 Posted Friday at 07:41 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:41 PM I have been watching this performance a lot lately and I love it a lot, I love Gaga's energy, her vocals, the way she moves around the stage, how she gets completely lost in the music and how her and Mick Jagger bounce off each others energy, it's great. 1 6 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,767 Posted Friday at 07:44 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:44 PM I remember it, I always liked this performance Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
brizoda 4,205 Posted Friday at 07:55 PM Share Posted Friday at 07:55 PM It was so good 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronk 14,935 Posted Friday at 08:16 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:16 PM I will always remember that iconic moment. I live outside the space time continuum. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
vmpiregrn 1,234 Posted Saturday at 02:30 AM Share Posted Saturday at 02:30 AM I showed my dad this performance to try to sell him on her. He’s old and doesn’t like any modern pop music. He loved this performance though 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Saturday at 02:36 AM Share Posted Saturday at 02:36 AM When two bisexual queens come together to maximize their joint slay I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.