Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Better Video: Rain On Me vs Runway


ANVEEROY
 Share

Better Video  

94 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose One



Featured Posts

5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, she invented 67 :cheeky:

giphy.gif

for a chromaitica hater, u praise it too often :Cautious:

Shame :Cautious:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
6 minutes ago, River said:

for a chromaitica hater, u praise it too often :Cautious:

Shame :Cautious:

Her videography is peak, even for her worst album

hamster wtf GIF

Whimsical bitch
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherry Blues

By far Rain On Me, it is one of LGs best videos. I love the dystopian sci-fi setting. 

Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
17 hours ago, PartySick said:

Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, she invented 67 :cheeky:

giphy.gif

That last sentence paired with THAT GIF

you are (party) SICK IN THE HEAD:ladyhaha:

 

OT:

RUNWAY CLEARS

It honestly feels like it GOT what made Gaga so interesting in the early days.

Whereas with rain on me, as stunning as it is, it felt like the idea of what Gaga is supposed to be. So ultimately I choose Runway. Easily.

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

Both are major skips but ROM clears imo

Runway is fun but most of the outfits are tacky and ugly 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil
16 hours ago, VelvetVenus said:

I was so disappointed that ROM was basically CGI. I have always loved that Gaga’s discography had real locations and the space was so well used on the vision she had for her videos

I felt ROM video was just basically what everyone was doing back in the day

Rumway on the other hand has a lot of the factors that I love about Gaga videos, specially fashion

So runway takes it for me

THIS

I LOVE Stupid Love and 911 specifically because they're shot on location. ROM however, that video as much as I love the choreo, Doechii and Parris compliment Gaga so well.

Whereas it felt like Gaga trying to keep up with God Is A Woman and some of Ari's other videos.

www.instagram.com/theduella666
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
23 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Anyway, Runway's video is more polished & sophisticated

But ROM, the song, has more replay value

 

22 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

Rain On Me is more fun

but RUNWAY is more colorful and fashionable

 

I'm choosing miss I can turn this asshole into a runway :vegas:

 

21 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said:

Music video wise:

RUNWAY > Rain On Me 

 

Paris Gobbel >>>>> Ricky Jackson 

 

21 hours ago, gagzus said:

To be fair Richy was only the choreographer for ROM, and Robert Rodriguez directed it. Parris did both for Runway.

 

21 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said:

True, my opinion is kind off topic frankly because I’m judging all their work. I’m just not a big Ricky fan in general. 

 

21 hours ago, gagzus said:

I mean… the majority of all of her choreography was by him. Even a lot of her old choreo BoomKack takes credit for we found out years later he actually came up with and taught Gaga it like Bad Romance and Judas. Hence why Parris changed a lot of the choreo for the Mayhem Ball even on her old songs. 

But I think she’s her best creative partner full stop.

 

21 hours ago, PartySick said:

Picking ROM 'cause some of those shots are just too good not to. It's incredibly well directed and produced visually imo.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, she invented 67 :cheeky:

giphy.gif

 

21 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt2005 said:

Very unpopular option, but the number of choreography numbers that I enjoy that Paris choreographed outnumbers the number of her old choreography numbers that I enjoy 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I consider listing the older choreography numbers that I enjoy, but I don’t want to be dragged 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

 

20 hours ago, RochesterJoannster said:

Runway is a fantastic video. I did not expect to enjoy it that much. You know it’s a good video when it makes you like the song more than you did
 

Rain On Me is a solid and serviceable (not fantastic) video, but it’s exactly what anyone would have expected it to be (but then again so is the song).

 

20 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

ROM because I can actually watch the video without muting the song :party:

 

19 hours ago, VelvetVenus said:

I was so disappointed that ROM was basically CGI. I have always loved that Gaga’s discography had real locations and the space was so well used on the vision she had for her videos

I felt ROM video was just basically what everyone was doing back in the day

Rumway on the other hand has a lot of the factors that I love about Gaga videos, specially fashion

So runway takes it for me

 

16 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

how can someone not choose rain on me?!

Serious Cat Seriously GIF

 

16 hours ago, River said:

for a chromaitica hater, u praise it too often :Cautious:

Shame :Cautious:

 

15 hours ago, PartySick said:

Her videography is peak, even for her worst album

hamster wtf GIF

 

3 hours ago, Cherry Blues said:

By far Rain On Me, it is one of LGs best videos. I love the dystopian sci-fi setting. 

 

3 hours ago, Duella Dvil said:

That last sentence paired with THAT GIF

you are (party) SICK IN THE HEAD:ladyhaha:

 

OT:

RUNWAY CLEARS

It honestly feels like it GOT what made Gaga so interesting in the early days.

Whereas with rain on me, as stunning as it is, it felt like the idea of what Gaga is supposed to be. So ultimately I choose Runway. Easily.

 

3 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Both are major skips but ROM clears imo

Runway is fun but most of the outfits are tacky and ugly 

 

3 hours ago, Duella Dvil said:

THIS

I LOVE Stupid Love and 911 specifically because they're shot on location. ROM however, that video as much as I love the choreo, Doechii and Parris compliment Gaga so well.

Whereas it felt like Gaga trying to keep up with God Is A Woman and some of Ari's other videos.

MAKE SURE YOU ALL VOTE 

 

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer ROM anesthetic but this video screams for a little plot. Runway feels much more complete because it has everything that should be contained. Voted for Runway

IG: @bartoszprazuch
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
6 hours ago, Duella Dvil said:

That last sentence paired with THAT GIF

you are (party) SICK IN THE HEAD:ladyhaha:

Every time I do the RoM choreo now I'm gonna think about it :billie:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...