River 129,105 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 5 hours ago, NUTELLA said: I could be your girl girl girl girl girl girl... but would you love me if I ruled the world world world? no So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,082 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 1 hour ago, River said: no River in my eyes, I've got a lump in my throat 💔 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,008 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Ew – Judas 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,271 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Oh, so y’all changed your minds and think she’s a good songwriter now? ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,385 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 31 years old and “I just wanna be free, I just wanna be me, and I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties” still makes me tear up. Kinda tearing up just writing it out LMAO "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 619 Posted September 21 Author Share Posted September 21 8 hours ago, loveandpeace said: Oh, so y’all changed your minds and think she’s a good songwriter now? She is good, most time. TFM and Mayhem are nearly perfect. But sometimes she is also of course weaker, i find wear ear condom next time cringe. But TFM and Mayhem are top Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 705 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 (edited) Basically all of them (except Bad Kids) but one that instantly comes to mind is the Judas bridge. It is just so strange and odd and the random "Ew" really sells it and I love how it is a really wordy metaphor that basically means "I am speaking for the future and if you don't like what I'm saying cover your ears" in a very sassy way. It is quintessential Gaga from this era campy, strange, pointed and catchy. I am also quite fond of "I grew up in New York City, since I was born on Broadway baby, moved downtown when I was just 19 to start a new life on the New York scene" and "Dancing in my revelation, underground pop civilization, concrete poetry to feed my mind, old symbolism was left behind" from BJ + AF (and really the whole song) they are such cute lyrics and I love how she sings them on the song as well. Edited September 21 by imogen2133 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 705 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 6 hours ago, hamartia said: 31 years old and “I just wanna be free, I just wanna be me, and I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties” still makes me tear up. Kinda tearing up just writing it out LMAO that song is just amazing, it has been one of my favs since 2011 and I will never find it corny or ridiculous. It is just so sincere and beautiful and I still find Hair to be quite underrated when it comes to BTW as well. I also used to listen to it on my iPod shuffle all the time and belt the lyrics, such a cute song.(especially love the saxophone) 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,651 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 ear condom the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,956 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 45 minutes ago, zevthepaparazzo said: ear condom It's recommended by the World Health Organization to wear one whenever @Rat Boy is speaking Follow every rainbow till you find your dream 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
candydarling 2,022 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 dancing in my revelation underground pop civilization concrete poetry to feed my mind old symbolism was left behind 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 619 Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 (edited) 5 hours ago, candydarling said: dancing in my revelation underground pop civilization concrete poetry to feed my mind old symbolism was left behind tHis is so new york uNderground, but en-cApsulated in time. Edited September 22 by Cherry Blues Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,128 Posted Tuesday at 09:43 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 09:43 AM Come inside me like never before Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juanlittlem 49,667 Posted Tuesday at 11:22 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:22 AM Latin American, I, dont speak German but I try, someday in Jakarta Im American Its a fun song Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.