JohnPokerface 1,145 Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 21 hours ago, RenegAde said: You and i is probably her best video The plot is a 10. what's the plot of You and I mv? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,145 Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 with Disease I see the vision. You and I MV looks like they were shooting for a fashion magazine and decided to make a music video while they are at it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,385 Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 The scene of her watching herself from afar as she walks on and tortures herself made me feel so seen and morbidly close to her that Disease wins for me. Obviously I don’t love it for her own psyche lol, but it makes me feel less alone to see someone with as much star power and drive as her reveal that she stuck in her own head too "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 619 Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 7 hours ago, Head Empty said: To me both videos are a little sloppy and lack cohesion. Both in terms of storyline as well as production. I'd say there wasn't enough budget to properly execute all of the concepts that are in these videos, and it shows in the execution. But you and I looks like a very expensive video, very high quality. True, the plot is confusing. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,330 Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 Is it controversial to say I think the you and I video was gaga at her absolute peak and disease feels like, a fraction of what she was? Like it’s a big fraction but I feel like we’re never gonna get the BTW energy and creativity gaga again Looking down at my $t loser misery Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,818 Posted September 21 Author Share Posted September 21 Close call! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMF 3,691 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Both videos had scenes a loved and some I didn’t. Disease wins for me because it’s not as busy, keeps to the theme best and the song is AAA Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,648 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Disease, I actually dislike you and I as a song so much so that i will minus points from it but really, disease just has that dark, gritty Gaga which I prefer over a video of her kinda just standing there in poses Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
50 Ft Queenie 673 Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Free Palestine 🍉 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.