ANVEEROY 65,825 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddb_A7wMwO3/?stkn=ZHVrZ3FyZ2xsNWI3 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALonelyNight 837 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 Wedding night video when Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,087 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 (edited) First comment saying it's AI... is it? Also, I thought Bobby was "straight" ? Edited September 18 by NUTELLA 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,825 Posted September 18 Author Share Posted September 18 3 minutes ago, ALonelyNight said: Wedding night video when Gurl I- READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,825 Posted September 18 Author Share Posted September 18 1 minute ago, NUTELLA said: First comment saying it's AI... is it? Also, I thought Bobby was "straight" ? Bobby straight? 🌚🤣 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,023 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 11 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: First comment saying it's AI... is it? Also, I thought Bobby was "straight" ? Girl Bobby as in poppers grindr cumdump Bobby? 11 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Schwerk 7,457 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 (edited) Somehow the grandeur of this is making me feel uncomfortable. It's all so polished and big and sleek it seems vapid. Which ofcourse I know it's not, but I get an eery AI vibe from the video. Props to them for organizing such a special personal event, surrounded by so many people to celebrate their love. It looks almost as big as Taylor Swifts wedding, but more stylish and less invasive to the city. Edited September 18 by Schwerk According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,087 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 2 minutes ago, Republicanne said: Girl Bobby as in poppers grindr cumdump Bobby? I could have sworn he allegedly had an Asian girlfriend & people used to argue about his sexuality on this site??? Am I just a flop fan... or has it reached full-on dementia atp? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,023 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 Just now, NUTELLA said: I could have sworn he allegedly had an Asian girlfriend & people used to argue about his sexuality on this site??? Am I just a flop fan... or has it reached full-on dementia atp? 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,023 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 3 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I could have sworn he allegedly had an Asian girlfriend & people used to argue about his sexuality on this site??? Am I just a flop fan... or has it reached full-on dementia atp? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,087 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 4 minutes ago, Republicanne said: Fleeing the asylum casually, so as not to draw attention: 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,385 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 (edited) Glad the Nurtec money is being spent well Edited September 18 by hamartia "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,182 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 good for them where's gagz tho Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatikitten 953 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 (edited) Leaked footage from the reception: Edited September 19 by Chromatikitten She's meditating guys — She's died 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,147 Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 He really said: “About to make a statement real quick … this one‘s for the socials—post up.” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.