Blackout19 16,334 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 i am a free woman. ○● 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,365 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 Oh I started to miss these threads already I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,365 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 Oh and: not me I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,716 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 No! But this is so 80s. It feels like another world watching stuff from that era. Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
onTheBrink 1,827 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 This is so full-bodied and.....unf i'm feeling this you missed a bit Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
brizoda 4,203 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 Wow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,012 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 I don't like his voice, sorry 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 PSB are so iconic ugh. Introspection is one of my fave records from them. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,334 Posted May 21 Author Share Posted May 21 10 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Oh I started to miss these threads already i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.