Hadrian 2,851 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 G.U.Y. I love the texture in that crunchy bass synth. And that quiet arpeggio (I guess?) in the pre-chorus It's an absolute racket and I love it; it's like a messy grilled cheese sandwich that's had extra shredded cheese melted on the outside of it so it's even crispier. Like whoa. wh0a. wh0a. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn đđ„đ„ 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 738 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 I am glad G.U.Y is winning, it is the much better song and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves one day.(both the song and video) 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,952 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 10 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Killa said it best when he said Quoting me with a wrong opinions was a choice 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,417 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 i am a free woman. ââ 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,497 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 5 hours ago, BELLYACHE said: Yall should do a fair comparison and ask CSTH vs Bad Kids or something Bad Kids >>> 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
saint satine 230 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 (edited)                       I DON'T NEED TO BE ON TOP TO KNOW I'M WORTH IT                       'CAUSE I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THE TRUTH                                 I JUST WANT IT TO BE HOT                  BECAUSE I'M BEST WHEN I'M IN LOVE AND I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU                     Edited March 20 by xxxdreams âËàż đžđ°đłđŹđŠđłđŽ đ°đ§ đ”đ©đŠ đžđ°đłđđ„, đ¶đŻđȘđ”đŠ! đđËâ 1 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 7 hours ago, BELLYACHE said: GUY im so sorry sweetieâŠ. GUY is corny boots (pejorative) We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BLOODANDSEMEN 430 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 NO! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madame Goo Goo 4,154 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 Canât Stop The High starts off strong but it didnât hold up well for repeat listen IMO since it doesnât really go anywhere. Itâs giving bonus track through and through. Kill For Love supremacy. Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donatellah 2,329 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 Some of y'all would bash ARTPOP songs for anything G.U.Y. is one of her most iconic songs. Silly, wild, confident. It was Gaga's second bomb, but she gave us one of her best music videos with it. The production is crazy and rich. It is catchy. The outro is one of her best. Just a solid, funny Gaga track, and one of the best on ARTPOP. Can't Stop The High is a good track as well. One of my faves from MAYHEM, in fact. Absolutely deserves more attention, but doesn't have the same level of iconic-ness as G.U.Y. 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,376 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 16 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said: CSTHâs vocal runs alone mop the entirety of G.U.Y. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
 littlepotter 76,675 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 Dinosaur vs crying baby (how tf is GUY not 99%) chaeri pls 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,376 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 4 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: GUY is corny boots (pejorative) When is corny boots complimentary? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 2 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said: Canât Stop The High starts off strong but it didnât hold up well for repeat listen IMO since it doesnât really go anywhere. Itâs giving bonus track through and through. Kill For Love supremacy. Even tho I love CSTH, agreed that KFL is an absolute smash đ€ We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 4 minutes ago, littlepotter said: Dinosaur vs crying baby (how tf is GUY not 99%) Probably because itâs corny boots and a LoveGame reheat We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.