TaylorSwift 164,309 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,296 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 2:42 how did an animated lion make me feel so sad😩 The academy award goes to 🦁 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawline4dayz 633 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 This looks so much better than the first one, which is hard cause I really did like part one. Estoy muy excited! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luv u Sum 2,539 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 wow incredible !!!!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takox 673 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 I hope Ari and Cynthia get their oscars See the world with me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 13 minutes ago, Takox said: I hope Ari and Cynthia get their oscars I predict Cynthia will for Best Song Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juanlittlem 49,681 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 Oh this looks soo good Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnWayne92 2,390 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 Definitely going to cry 😭 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gohan 16,905 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 I don't get this adaptation at all, doesn't Glinda actually have some powers? Why is she powerless in this? tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
chun li 3,056 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 I'm crying right now Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
chun li 3,056 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 23 minutes ago, Gohan said: I don't get this adaptation at all, doesn't Glinda actually have some powers? Why is she powerless in this? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 OMG I AM SO READY I CANNOT WAIT Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tomas 156 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 This Will destroy me 😭 seen the show 8 times im so ready Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawline4dayz 633 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 9 hours ago, Borisapillar said: I predict Cynthia will for Best Song Unless Golden takes it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maria Brink 1,685 Posted September 24, 2025 Share Posted September 24, 2025 8 hours ago, Gohan said: I don't get this adaptation at all, doesn't Glinda actually have some powers? Why is she powerless in this? They use her as propaganda. She has no powers but the wizard uses her to manipulate Oz Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.