💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your reaction when you first heard the tour's cancelled?

GrandchildDavid

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first reaction was complete shock. I never saw it coming. And as others have said in the past, the cancellation of a tour was unprecedented for her which has great implications that would surely affect not only her fans but also the crew, the dancers, and all those who heavily depends on the tour. It was surreal. And from the state of shock, I felt sadness... for her, for the fans, for everyone involved. It's like those moments that no one would want of, but what happened has already happened. The only thing we can do is to move on.

Retro Physical

My heart dropped and I was in disbelief. Nearly in tears when I went to go tell my mom, since we were gonna go together and had outfits planned and everything. :emo:

Didymus

My mouth fell open and I had tears in my eyes. It was quite a shocker. I never thought I'd care that much about her :sick:

speechless

I didn't move or speak or anything

I just stared...

and then I cried

Gagaloo911

I got so sad.

Eventhough I wasn't going, I was looking forward to the NA leg knowing she was back home performing in her own territory.

And pushing that tour gross over $200 mill :nails:

Michelle

I just get so sad when I think all those people do not get to see the show...and she does not get to preform for most of the US and NYC!!

gosh how depressing

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I felt totally numb. I couldn't believe it. Then I felt awful for her and her injury, then I had a pity party that I will now never see Scheiße live :cry:

HOLY ****. I instantly thought of how sad she'd be

And then, when I saw the Scheisse video it truly solidified for me that she truly is the real deal

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Elizabeth

My heart actually sunk. I felt bad for all the people who weren't gonna see it but at the same time I was thinking about how it would affect Gaga too. Like, it must've been bad for the rest of the tour to be cancelled. I don't think it really sunk in for a few days that the BTWB was over.

Archived