Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
movie

Your favorite Insidious movie?


Blackout19

Favorite movie?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Insidious
      9
    • Insidious: Chapter 2
      0
    • Insidious: Chapter 3
      0
    • Insidious: The Last Key
      0
    • Insidious: The Red Door
      0


Featured Posts

Blackout19

which Insidious movie is your favorite?
i love all of them, but the first 2 parts are my favorite. :giveup:

black and white horror GIF

i am a free woman. ○●
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

I always get Insidious mixed up with Sinister for some reason :franminervini: 

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

TylerMedeiros
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I always get Insidious mixed up with Sinister for some reason :franminervini: 

The first Sinister was amazing! It scared me to the core. 

YEET
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
2 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

The first Sinister was amazing! It scared me to the core. 

I barely remember it but I do know I loved it :icant: 

Someone bring back GGD movie nights so we can watch it :anveeroy:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal ranking

1. Insidious 
2. Insidious: Chapter 2
3. Insidious: The Last Key (Placed this above C3 solely for Elise's backstory) 
4. Insidious: Chapter 3
5. Insidious: The Red Door

I was so excited for The Red Door and it was a huge disappointment :triggered: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NewUsername

The first two were very good (I don't remember which one I liked the most, it's been too long).
The third one was OK-ish.
The fourth one was good.
The fifth one was the weakest one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...