alsemanche 97,947 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,244 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 5 minutes ago, alsemanche said: Title track + video out tomorrow Preview: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DNitkfuOD8X/?igsh=cWIyYXdub2E4Zjlm OH I AM READY Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomsches 17,573 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 Omg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keeo 532 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 The IDLES influence is everything! Dance Fever was a fairytale in 14 songs. This will be a NIGHTMARE in 12 songs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,113 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Argentum 1,705 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 "Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,673 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 2 hours ago, Keeo said: The IDLES influence is everything! Dance Fever was a fairytale in 14 songs. This will be a NIGHTMARE in 12 songs Part of me wonders if its inspired by the current shitty world. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,947 Posted August 20, 2025 Author Share Posted August 20, 2025 It's out Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr Oak 7,770 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 kay Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,720 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 hmmmm not sure what to think, pretty underwhelming at first listen when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phoenix Fields 2,714 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 Dw Flo we are I'm screaming on the inside and the outside Dowwwwwn with le fascists But yea I'll listen later I love this woman Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brainiac 11,171 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 I love it. Better than anything on Dance Fever imo. I never really went back to that album but I can see myself going back to this A LOT. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,791 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 obsessed with their first 3 albums, did not care for the last two except for songs like "Free" and "Hunger", hopefully this one is better! song's alright I guess on first listen, will probably grow on me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
goody 18 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 I had very high expectations after her last album - which is almost perfect for me. But this song is really nothing special. At least, I feel like her second singles are usually better than the first ones. Lets hope for better music to come Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.