Jump to content
politics

California announces plan to redistrict state before midterms


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

phantasmas

to my californian sisterns, yall better do what my avatar/icon is doing and vote, is2fG because i see those reports of how many of yall keep sitting out elections :dom:

Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult

It’s a kii that the only Dem with balls is also the one that Californians joke is an actual demon. :sue:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bling
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Katy Perry wanted to chart inside the hot 100 rather than bubbling under... so instead of a full tracking week, she wants to redrae tracking week timeline  to count only the 5 best selling days, and the following week will take the extra 2 left over days days and be a 9 day tracking week...

 

The total sales and streams are the same (ak votes) but the division makes her chart in top 100

 

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

 

Taylor's new album will have 30 variants. To keep relevant on the charts, Gaga will release 31 variants of Mayhem.

Oh I Get It Britney Spears GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavadour
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

'Don't mess with Texas.' Well, don't mess with the great Golden State

They better have to be up the par. I believe im you Cali.

 

3 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

if someone wants to help translate this to pop terms

As a french speaking native musician, I write song lyrics in english. But I get the picture. Very informative.

 

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...