💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

interview

Lady Gaga names Madonna and Britney as the icons she looks up to

monketsharona

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

love to see that Gaga and Madonna are in good terms, also shows that Gaga doesn't carry grudges. 

They are both Queens :firega: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Gohan
52 minutes ago, Red said:

Will no one ask how Gaga and Madonna made peace? Are we just gonna accept the fact that they suddenly are besties and pretend nothing happened?

Katy Perry also. She talked about her with Kesha and then all of a sudden they're everywhere taking pictures, dancing to Uptown Funk and at 2016's election results :icant:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

love to see that Gaga and Madonna are in good terms, also shows that Gaga doesn't carry grudges. 

They are both Queens :firega: 

I mean, I would also find it difficult to hold a grudge against a pop star that was already on my TV and radio when I was born. We have to remember that when Gaga talks about Madonna, Bey and Brit, she consumed their work when she was a child.

Imagine growing up to be a celebrity and the popstar you saw for years and years picks a fight with you, I would probably do anything to not piss said popstar again and would do anything to be on the best terms with them.

Ladle Ghoulash
32 minutes ago, Red said:

It’s not that deep sis

You @ yourself :icant:

• Thanks 2

Red
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You @ yourself :icant:

I mean, I want to fill the gap between Gaga reading Madonna in her doc and them hanging at after the Oscars but it’s not like I want DMs or whatever :ladyhaha: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

doja scat

chile this is just gonna activate the 50 year old madonna fans again isn’t it :poot:

either way i love how supportive she is 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Killa

Shes certainly won't nominare Paula Abdul or lean times as her icons. In pop you name madonna, Britney mj, maybe Janet, Cher,?def no Celine or Mariah, etc. Lol the list gets short short in a split second. 

Hennycomb
10 minutes ago, Red said:

I mean, I want to fill the gap between Gaga reading Madonna in her doc and them hanging at after the Oscars but it’s not like I want DMs or whatever :ladyhaha: 

I was thinking about this one time. Madonna probably saw the clip from the doc and was like "ok I get it, I'll call her and bury the hatchet"

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 1

gagzus

I think Gaga has made peace but I doubt she’s friends with Madonna, perhaps she enjoys her company at parties they go to together. But they’ve not spoken to or seen each other since the Oscars in 2019 as far as I’m aware.

If they were friendly I think she would’ve been invited to have been a Vogue segment guest on the Celebration Tour

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think Gaga has made peace but I doubt she’s friends with Madonna, perhaps she enjoys her company at parties they go to together. But they’ve not spoken to or seen each other since the Oscars in 2019 as far as I’m aware.

If they were friendly I think she would’ve been invited to have been a Vogue segment guest on the Celebration Tour

Madonna guards her throne very distrustfully and she's never going to be as open and uninhibited with Gaga as Gaga would be with her, most likely. Because people have conflated their USPs in the past, they will probably never be agreeable to putting something out together.

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, Red said:

Will no one ask how Gaga and Madonna made peace? Are we just gonna accept the fact that they suddenly are besties and pretend nothing happened?

They spoke at the Met Gala in 2015, and then hung out together at the after party (where Gaga also hung out with Lourdes). I think fans mistake what Gaga said about Madonna in Five Foot Two as there being bad blood between them at that point in time, but Gaga was just telling her side of the story and how she perceived the situation as she was experiencing it. In any case, they've been fine for a while.

• Like 2