• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Agree completely. I think born this way the album was her vision, but it was very forced. Every lyric, song, video, outfit, felt very calculated. Whereas The Fame just seemed so effortless for her.

That is so true. I just realised that.

:yes:

I wouldn't say "dirty dance" is a main element of the album. Just because Gaga said, "ARTPOP isn't short of dirty dance music" doesn't mean that the album should be classified as "dirty dance."

Tell it to Katy fans who havent had a legit album since 2010. :roll:

Preach! Cannot believe how much Teenage Dream has been milked

I'm hoping there will be a re-working of some her old songs such as "Dirty Ice Cream", " Retro-Dance Freak " ( hope I got that one right ).

She did do this with Telephone if I'm not mistaken. I know there is an old song out there of hers that references " stop calling me " to a degree-I cannot remember the song but the lyrics " shoot that bullet through her " may refresh a memory or two from someone here.

When I think of dirty pop music I think of these songs. :) I think I'm getting my hopes up sadly though.

misanthrope

Weren't the people that met sworn to secrecy? Lol.

But yes, this would seem to confirm a single 3 weeks after the tour finishes. Unless she just plans on having some stress-free time after finishing the vocals.

I wonder what else they know that they're not talking about....

misanthrope

I'm hoping there will be a re-working of some her old songs such as "Dirty Ice Cream", " Retro-Dance Freak " ( hope I got that one right ).

She did do this with Telephone if I'm not mistaken. I know there is an old song out there of hers that references " stop calling me " to a degree-I cannot remember the song but the lyrics " shoot that bullet through her " may refresh a memory or two from someone here.

When I think of dirty pop music I think of these songs. :) I think I'm getting my hopes up sadly though.

hello midnight lover, hold that lady tighter, shoot that bullet through her

hello midnight lover, hold that lady tighter, shoot that bullet through her

I'd like to thank you personally for bringing this into my life :worship: It's amazing!!! :legend:

misanthrope

I'd like to thank you personally for bringing this into my life :worship: It's amazing!!! :legend:

You're welcome ;) I miss her faux-disco music.

Edited by misanthrope

You're welcome ;) I miss her faux-disco music.

Me too! I love your name by the way, I just googled it now and it actually made me love it more! :flutter: It's very interesting!

Tell it to Katy fans who havent had a legit album since 2010. :roll:

but they got the re-release and extra singles/video, and we've got nothing :cry:

edit: except for the tour :) but that's just 1 show (or a bit more) for every fan (countries)

Edited by Arne

Nothing will save the basic b---hes from flopping!!!!!!! THEIR WEAVES ARE NOT READY FOR THE SNATCHING ARTPOP WILL BRING!!!!!!

imeZkshRACpiG.jpg

Preach it bro :rockstar:

• Shadow locked this topic