💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Check out the information below, detailing what the new album is about, her feelings about the Born This Way era, and more:

"During the conversation, Gaga spoke about ARTPOP, saying that she was much happier while writing and recording it, compared to the last record – a process that started directly after she finished Born This Way. She said she knew Born This Way was a challenge to most of her fans; that we endured a lot. Gaga said she created the album, which ultimately became a movement, as a form of therapy. She has no regrets about Born This Way, but feels she is now able to move on as a happier and more mature person.

When asked if she felt pressured about the new record, Gaga said she would be worried if there wasn’t any pressure, because it helps her work. She said she knows what we want; and that’s fun, dirty, dance music, and there’s no shortage of it on ARTPOP.

She explained that the album is pretty much done: there’s vocals and music on all the tracks, but she wants to take 3 weeks after the tour is over, during her “creative breakâ€, to re-record her vocals with her coach Don Lawrence, so that the album is the best quality it can be, because it’s forever. Gaga mentioned that she considers ARTPOP her first real album, that it’s about a phoenix rising from the ashes, and is worried if she’ll ever be able to top it because she knows it’s that good.

As our meet-and-greet wrapped up, Gaga told us to ignore all the bull**** and get ready for ARTPOP."

Source: Propagaga

Edited by Bryan

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

dynamite

we are discussing it in the ARTPOP thread.

Who's going to see that though?

This is newsworthy and the most info we've had for ages

JustinLovesGaga

I don't think it'd be totally reliable to confirm a new single in April... it could come before or even after.

Weren't the people that met sworn to secrecy? Lol.

But yes, this would seem to confirm a single 3 weeks after the tour finishes. Unless she just plans on having some stress-free time after finishing the vocals.

Galactic Mess

Source: Propagaga

Mid-april at the latest! From what I've briefly read, Gaga didn't suggest that she'd have to re-record the vocals for all of the songs, so the Lead Single could be possibly ready for a late march-early april release. Who knows :shrug:

Someone just made a thread on this and Nick locked it.

Americano

I don't think it'd be totally reliable to confirm a new single in April... it could come before or even after.

I switched it simply saying she'll be back in mid april. (3 weeks after tour)

Weren't the people that met sworn to secrecy? Lol.

But yes, this would seem to confirm a single 3 weeks after the tour finishes. Unless she just plans on having some stress-free time after finishing the vocals.

She told them they could say some things, which I'm assuming is this

I already had a thread on the ARTPOP news though, and re-made this one since it's more specific. I hid the other thread.

we are discussing it in the ARTPOP thread.

That thread is a mess, most don't go in there because its full of stupid theories.

Exactly.

dynamite

I know, I didn't support them locking that one

nick4bty

I'm sorry, I don't believe this. Not from a fan forum that is new and trying to gain members. They have a reasonable cause to "spill" any kind of ARTPOP news if it means free promotion, and they've decided to take the smartest path possible and barely give any news away. We know she's releasing ARTPOP after the tour. We know she wants to rest a little bit before she starts putting all her effort toward the album. We know ARTPOP will be fun dance music. We already know all of this. This is blatant hype that is not news, so can we please stop getting everyone worked up over this? It's bull****.

FairyDreams

I think in 2011 on my birthday (April 28th) she had her Ellen episode. Then in 2012 she started her BTWB tour in S. Korea on April 27th, and now in 2013 I am expecting another wonderful Bday gift from her :)

• Shadow locked this topic