💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

LG7 lead in 1 week, two weeks or three weeks from today?

HelloHangoverz

LG7 lead in 1 week, two weeks or three weeks from today?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. LG7 lead in 1 week, two weeks or three weeks from today?

Featured Posts

princedeeblebleble

It's Gaga, so I expect in 3 weeks. We all know soon means as late as humanly possible in the Gagaverse :firega:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

18th or 25th of October. I think it's for the best given that we have to soak in the current mini era for a bit at least... Also makes sense for there to be a smaller gap between the lead and the album release 🌛

Naufri

3, and I wouldn't be surprised if It even goes to November. They will probably wait for any negative buzz about the movie flopping to fade. Is not that It would affect the single much, but still.

monketsharona

Morgan Wallen is coming on October 18th, so to me it's either Oct 11th or Oct 25th

• Sad 1

Hyperobject
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Morgan Wallen is coming on October 18th, so to me it's either Oct 11th or Oct 25th

not him?! again?! is he a k-pop act, why is he always putting out new music omg 

• LMAO 7

chathonnete

I'd say at least two weeks as Gaga is still really into promo and performed on Jimmy. I'd say it's important to not mix movie promo, Harleyquin promo and lead promo as people might not understand the lead is from her next album and a "REAL" Lady Gaga album piece

• Like 2

TheOriginalOne

Knowing her i would assume it would be the Friday the 25th. But knowing her team, they’ll release on Thursday the 24th :franminervini:

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Naufri said:

3, and I wouldn't be surprised if It even goes to November. They will probably wait for any negative buzz about the movie flopping to fade. Is not that It would affect the single much, but still.

Sort of disagree on this...if anything, I think they'll push it up to counter any negative buzz and the Harlequin companion album sort of flopping (personally, loved the album even if I was meh on the film) in addition to the film. Never expected Harlequin to do that well-it's jazz covers-but I thought it would debut at the bottom of the top ten.

Morgan Wallen is also coming on the 18th, and if she wants any shot of a top 5 song she should go for the 11th imo. Most of the songs have been out for a while, and Morgan will also swallow up any media attention for the two weeks following his release.

There's also the possibility of some big artists doing surprise Halloween releases.

That said, Gaga might (just) be there for the music and not the charts, but I definitely think the single isn't going to chart well unless she pops up on Kimmel or Fallon. Look at how much Happy Mistake jumped when she did a performance. Streaming has really changed the game (look at the Weeknd's new song).

Naufri
16 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sort of disagree on this...if anything, I think they'll push it up to counter any negative buzz and the Harlequin companion album sort of flopping (personally, loved the album even if I was meh on the film) in addition to the film. Never expected Harlequin to do that well-it's jazz covers-but I thought it would debut at the bottom of the top ten.

Morgan Wallen is also coming on the 18th, and if she wants any shot of a top 5 song she should go for the 11th imo. Most of the songs have been out for a while, and Morgan will also swallow up any media attention for the two weeks following his release.

There's also the possibility of some big artists doing surprise Halloween releases.

That said, Gaga might (just) be there for the music and not the charts, but I definitely think the single isn't going to chart well unless she pops up on Kimmel or Fallon. Look at how much Happy Mistake jumped when she did a performance. Streaming has really changed the game (look at the Weeknd's new song).

Well, she better promote the first single of LG7 as much as she did with MR. She better WORK

Bowman

I think she will let the hype :franminervini: of FAD go down and then release LG7 lead 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Jose Alberto

- Rio said the 14th (probably for the announcement).

- Someone at Atrl spilled the 18th.

- The 25th is too late, as the Christmas season starts on November 1st, so...

I firmly believe the single will be released on the 18th!!!! :excited2:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver

I’m a little worried right now, I know they had this era launch planned (apparently) but then the film is getting negative reviews and the Harlequin album kinda underperformed chart-wise. Maybe they didn’t expect this to be the outcome that ultimately would lead to LG7 single being released :cryga:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they choose to postpone it until November or even January 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
7 hours ago, Edonis said:

someone (not mr. s) on atrl spilled 10/18

Lg7secrets isn't spilling anything lol