💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga is the maele Michael Jackson NOT Madonna

dit

Featured Posts

dit

I always found the Madonna and Gaga comparisons to be shallow.mp3

They were mostly made because she is a woman and blond and yes she respek Madonna and have some inspo but she is more Michael Jackson imo. They have so much in common! I think this also partly explains why we have a lot of Michael Jackson x Gaga hybrid stans like @PartySick & (INSERT NONE EXISTING NAME HERE). So imo this comparison make more sense.

Thank you

:kara: 

Edited by dit

• dit changed the title to Gaga is the maele Michael Jackson NOT Madonna
Anderson123
Just now, Anderson123 said:

No, she’s the first Lady Gaga. :heart::applause:

Ava Max is the second.

Jk I had to. :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 4

dit
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Ava Max is the second.

Jk I had to. :ororomunroe:

Ava is the third Gaga! Tones and I is the second. Don't forget that! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQkMMO-ykc1-zCiQGPieCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWe7HwEls5Z76ogbWbFvS

SimonBaetens

please no 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

tomsches

I think she’s the male Madonna 

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Rahrahbitchson

I think Madonna, Michael and Gaga had a fantastic career, each in their own way, we often compare Gaga to one of those two, but although she might be inspired by them, she is building her career in a different way (based on the current era we live in, that was not the same for Michael and Madge) but at the same time it is iconic like them, so instead of comparing each one, I think they are the 3 most iconic pop stars in history.

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

CubbyGaga

In terms of power and influence, honestly, one could say the modern Michael Jackson is Taylor Swift.  

In terms of talent and skill, Beyonce.

faysalaaa

She has nothing in common with Michael though! even their careers and influence is completely different. 

MaybeKermit

hmm not really, MJ had IMMENSE commercial succes and was loved by almost everybody. Was he controversial? yes. But his music was for everybody, not just the "gays" or a certain type of listener.

Even though Gaga's music can be very commercial at points, she is still way too controversial for many people, hence why her demographics are very different than MJ's...

Also, I think Gaga could have been as big as him (even commercial wise), but he's Too big of an Icon to compare her to him tbh. We haven't had that many mind-blowing, iconic, over-the-top (in any sense), era from Gaga in a long time. Her first three eras have quite frankly been her most signature ones, so she really needs to step ha *** up with the next era, in order to cement her icon status even more...