celeb

Mr. Beast sued for workplace conditions

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TheSine

I won't be surprised if the case wins.

"👁 Hate U" đŸ’œđŸ©·đŸ©”

HelloHangoverz

This guy dangles money over poor people and watches them fight each other for it. When you disrespect people enough to do that....the clown comes back to bite

`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';
  • Thanks 1

Davidsdaze

Rosanna Pansino has been on him after he wronged her a while ago for a good few months now. She goes into details and gave a voice to a few of these contestants. I was beginning to wonder when sh*t would hit the fan. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Scarlet Witch

I've always had bad vibes about this man since the beginning and I'm glad I've been proven right.

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

King of the Fall

Glad to say that I always hated this guys videos

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

I always thought that he looked like a distorted Joey Graceffa

Kimmo

Every time I think of a Beast
 is definitely not that guy

I have questions that I haven’t asked before, like why is he so liked by the young generation and also if his name is Mr Beast why does he look like a prey?

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91mlbd49hkdp8l8wp0ye

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector

thatfoxyfeeling

I think he had good intentions but because he has become so successful people want to bring him down. It's always interesting to see how quick the public can turn on someone. 

Agunimon

This guy paid for eye surgery for 1,000 people, paid to help 1,000 people hear for the first time, bought and moved 100 families into homes, put 100 dogs into homes, along with so many other things.

Edited by Agunimon
  • LMAO 1

weed

Hope he faces the proper justice, hope it inspires him to focus more on his philanthropy

• Thanks 1

27monster27

The saddest thing for me is that Amazon is probably gonna scapegoat him with this (likely by just being silent and letting him take the fall). Yes he's bad, but Amazon has a way bigger pattern here.

For Mr. Beast specifically, this is part of a few issues he has now. Kris Tyson, the guy who made a massive expose video on him, and now this. His height of fame is cracking a bit.

he/him/his