celeb

Dua Lipa says some artists are ruthless in sharing their private lives

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Dua Lipa to 60 Minutes on her music not being overly personal:
“It’s something that I just naturally hold back. Some people are just so ruthless with their own private life that they decide to put it all out in a song because they know that it’s gonna attract people’s attention. For me, it was always important to make music that people really loved, not because I was putting someone out on blast, not because I’m doing it for the clickbait at maybe someone else’s expense.” source

i ❤️
  • Like 3

bionic

This is why she'll never reach legend tier or even A tier. There is NOTHING to invest in. Nobody is a fan of Dua Lipa, you're a fan of the songs.

buy bionic
  • Like 4

Mister G

Umm...if you follow her Instagram especially during the Future Nostalgia era all she did was post about a trip here, a trip there, a trip everywhere with her boyfriend at the time and her closest friends. She may not outright advertise who she's sleeping with or mingling with offline but she has no problem sharing everything she does and everywhere she goes for the world to see sooooo who is she really calling out here? People that post the insane amount on social media that she does can qualify for seeking attention so let's not be the pot calling the kettle black here.

• Like 4

Monstermilo

i agree some artists make their relationships another way to stay relevant which comes off as calculated. 

ppl know who she dates but its not a PR stunt like SOME of her peers and we know exactly which one it applies to the most

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

ppl know who she dates but its not a PR stunt like SOME of her peers and we know exactly which one it applies to the most

rs_500x272-180520193733-taylor2.gif?fit=

i ❤️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

bionic
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

rs_500x272-180520193733-taylor2.gif?fit=

Taylor and Shawn would make a really cute couple

buy bionic

Hyperobject

and that’s why people will never connect with her 

• Like 3

Monet
2 hours ago, Mister G said:

Umm...if you follow her Instagram especially during the Future Nostalgia era all she did was post about a trip here, a trip there, a trip everywhere with her boyfriend at the time and her closest friends. She may not outright advertise who she's sleeping with or mingling with offline but she has no problem sharing everything she does and everywhere she goes for the world to see sooooo who is she really calling out here? People that post the insane amount on social media that she does can qualify for seeking attention so let's not be the pot calling the kettle black here.

She's talking about sharing their privates lives on music (and taking jabs at people too), not on social media.

Mister G
41 minutes ago, Monet said:

She's talking about sharing their privates lives on music (and taking jabs at people too), not on social media.

Oh the petty approach of calling out someone lyrically like when Nicki and Megan are beefing or Taylor Swift singing about a boy who broke her heart 3 years ago. That can be exhausting after a while especially when it happens so frequently. But Miss Dua needs to at least do it once so she can say she did it and move on LMAO

Edited by Mister G

Auralegends

So... why are we bashing an artist that wants to keep her private life a bit more private? Gaga has been very private for the last couple of years as well. As long as the artist is happy, feel free to share what you want and what not

Sneaky Oliver

Oh okay people are already dragging her over this, she does share about personal experiences and stuff, it’s just not too on the nose, perhaps. It’s evident RO is about breakup and also falling back in love with someone new and she has been through both of these things recently. I respect her for not capitalizing on personal drama. Especially if she’s not actually struggling, it makes no sense to fake it just for the sake of a narrative 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Taylucifer

Obviously she does not have to put her public life on blast (full respect) however if we are going to be shady (which she kinda is) then let us look at the number for radical optimism and see how being private went:ohwell:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW