question

Whenever , Wherever vs. Objection (Tango)

Blackout19

Which song?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Whenever, Wherever
    • Objection (Tango)

Featured Posts

River

Video Game Judge GIF by CAPCOM

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 2

Killa

I got tò get away

Whenever wherever is One of those smash hits that you Simply wont listen anymore ever. Its not hips don't lie. Im actually start tò think that bad romance suffers a bit from this kind of curse. Like a Virgin suffers from this, stragely hit me baby doesn't. 

I say objection 

Doroteyo
2 hours ago, Killa said:

I got tò get away

Whenever wherever is One of those smash hits that you Simply wont listen anymore ever. Its not hips don't lie. Im actually start tò think that bad romance suffers a bit from this kind of curse. Like a Virgin suffers from this, stragely hit me baby doesn't. 

I say objection 

from these, i find only bad romance suffers from this. Whenever, wherever is evergreen as is Like a Virgin, imo. 

The problem with bad romance is the awfully dated production which immediately situates it in the early 2010s, a sound that we outgrew quickly. 

To the poll, I would also say Objection, though! So much fire in that track. However, the new version of Whenever Wherever was a hit in my playlists a couple years ago. 

Fernster7

Both songs are way better in Spanish. Objection is superior to me because of the lyrics:lolly:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.
  • Thanks 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Doroteyo said:

from these, i find only bad romance suffers from this. Whenever, wherever is evergreen as is Like a Virgin, imo. 

The problem with bad romance is the awfully dated production which immediately situates it in the early 2010s, a sound that we outgrew quickly. 

To the poll, I would also say Objection, though! So much fire in that track. However, the new version of Whenever Wherever was a hit in my playlists a couple years ago. 

I don’t think Bad Romance aged a lot. I don’t listen to it that much anymore cause I’ve heard it a million times, but Just Dance is THE dated Gaga smash imo

• Thanks 1

Lucas
1 hour ago, Doroteyo said:

I have to agree with this! The instrumental sounds very low quality and dated nowadays :( I guess they could remaster the song to make it sound more fresh?

Italian

Definitely Objection, I find Whenever Wherever a bit overplayed.

In terms of the Bad Romance discussion - I agree you can very clearly tell it's from 2009 (most of Gaga's singles have aged a bit - not necessarily a bad thing) but I don't think it suffers from being overplayed - in my experience there's much more nostalgia towards Just Dance and Poker Face and I think this will exponentiate over time and in say 10-15 years these will be much more remembered than Bad Romance). I could be completely wrong of course - it would be interesting to see how they compare in today's streaming figures.

Flippy

This isn’t a Bad Romance is dated thread :grr: Stop this blasphemy!

ot: Objection (in Spanish obvi)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Killa

I deviated the thread a bit . I find whenever wherever both overplayed and too characteristic. Its the lelolele oriental kinda Goofy Song. With restyling its actually viby

And thats like rahrah Song lol. Besides production, etc overplayed and unlike pokerface the bizzarre factor Is really on. The rock cover that many do since that viral band back in the day Is easier to be played more often.

But i could say the same about Monster hits like zombie, creep. Overplayed tò exaustion. Or smells like teen Spirit. Maybe from these, zombie more cause its a very specific vibe. 

Lol i don't know what i mean 🤣

Juanlittlem

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
4 hours ago, bionic said:

the only good shakira song is Timor

Not when her Dora The Explorer SMASH duet is right there... 

HEART OF EVER-FROST