Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Taylor hugs Trump supporting friend

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
6 minutes ago, Dancing Shadow said:

i was trying to say that, yeah they have money, they are hella privilegded, but as far as tolerance goes, imo, it should go to every group and people shouldnt be cancelled for one of their friends. 

And also, I wasnt saying im an expert, but i was trying to let you know im not a republican because the way you wrote it seemed you assumed i was, maybe im wrong, but thats what my intention was with that

Ahh okay, gotcha. No worries, that's not what I thought but thank you for clarifying.

Listen - no hard feelings okay? I'm sorry if I've come off strong here or made you feel any type of way. I've just learned the hard way that these people are not to be f*cked with, even casually, because the end goal is our eradication. I get upset whenever I see my own community defending it or asking others to be softer with Trump supporters.

Thanks for being open to debating this :heart:

Dancing Shadow
1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Ahh okay, gotcha. No worries, that's not what I thought but thank you for clarifying.

Listen - no hard feelings okay? I'm sorry if I've come off strong here or made you feel any type of way. I've just learned the hard way that these people are not to be f*cked with, even casually, because the end goal is our eradication. I get upset whenever I see my own community defending it or asking others to be softer with Trump supporters.

Thanks for being open to debating this :heart:

im sorry that happened to you. 

no hard feelings, we are just two strangers on the internet but we are both human, i hope you have a good night and i understand your mindset more knowing your experience, truly, i hope i never find out and i am extremely sorry that you did. You deserved/deserve better. 

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Just A Holy Fool
3 hours ago, Dancing Shadow said:

treating them with basic human respect is not at all embracing their ideas. Also, not all trump supporters think this way.

Deleted my comment because the point was already addressed with another user. I kind of am exactly where Cameltoe is. I get very sensitive when I see even a hint of defense towards Trump and Republican policies. It’s very scary to see. 

Edited by Just A Holy Fool
  • Love 1

Cameltoe Chariot
32 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Did you just out yourself as a Trump supporter…. On a Gaga forum?

:triggered:

Anyone who is decent and worthy of respect would not support a candidate that doesn’t respect anyone or anything. 

Girl... look up :alsemanche:

EDIT: oop go back a page :icant:

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot
  • LMAO 1

LadyEnigma

OKAYYYY yes you can be friends with someone who has different political views, but y'all don't think you would find it a little disturbing if your Trump supporting friend now had him in their comment section and they're publicly communicating and supporting each other?

I just think it is wayyy different having a friend or family member that knows a total of 30 people going out and voting for him vs having a friend/family member talking to him online and publicly defending his hate in front of their massive audience.

Not saying she needs to cut her off or anything, not my business, but I just see it as she doesn't gaf about these people's platforms and what they use it for and obviously her younger more "progressive" fanbase is going to have opinions on it.

• Thanks 1

lilboyblue
15 hours ago, Dancing Shadow said:

:/ this is the mindset that tears things apart. 

IMO It's okay to be friends with people of different political beliefs, as long as what they believe in does not encourage hate, violence, and destruction to others, nor espouse trampling on other people's basic human rights. Those kinds of thinking should never be tolerated.

Edited by lilboyblue
  • Like 3

Ziggy
On 9/9/2024 at 8:13 AM, faysalaaa said:

I did not say Democrats are worse than Republicans, or that a political party should change and grow.

My point was we shouldnt cut off people simply because they belong to a political party, specially when the reason your cutting them off is also part of your political party not very long ago. Democrats were very anti Gay before Trump was elected.

My point is not Democrats are bad, my point is to understand the nuance of all human beings including republicans.

Alright that part I agree with thanks for clarifying :) 

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Alright that part I agree with thanks for clarifying :) 

Thanx for understanding!

I just want to make it more clear that im not saying its okay to be anti Gay, or that we should tolerate homophobia. But not all republicans are anti Gay, even if their vote effects Gay people negatively. We should judge people based on who they are in general, not just the political party they belong to.

Being able to see the nuance in human beings and differentiating between republicans that are bad and good will allow you to effectively change them. But if you see all of them as evil people trying to take away your rights, and we should cut all of them off, how effective is that? And then going out of your way to attack people that dont cut off republicans is weird in my opinion.

Edited by faysalaaa
  • Thanks 1