💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Katy’s next single cancelled

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

When is it appropriate to start being okay with rapist-supporters like Katy? A few months then it’s all okay? Like, until she addresses Luke publicly, there’s no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt lmao 

7 hours ago, NATAH said:

she's directly avoiding it, she knows she did the wrong thing, she refuses to address it

until then, she deserves every single lashing for enabling him all for the sake of mcdonald's chromatica

you can't do sh*tty thing and expect forgiveness without an apology

Sorry but you can’t harass people on the internet, even if they killed someone. That’s not justice.

• LMAO 1

NATAH
33 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Sorry but you can’t harass people on the internet, even if they killed someone. That’s not justice.

until you pay my internet bill, i harrass who i damn please, she knows where the block button is :glamourpuss:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 10

monketsharona

Katy Perry literally confirmed working with Luke was her own initiative. I'm sure Capitol wasn't crazy about this idea which could explain they decided not promoting more this already dead album, I may be wrong

FrederickSpears

This really is going to be her biggest bomb lol but she worked with Dr. Luke, soo. She made her bed.

The GP and literally everyone has moved on from Katy Perry in 2024 it seems.

Bronco
52 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Unless there's an @KatyPerry on here that I've missed - who's harrassing her by talking about this on a Lady Gaga fan forum? 

• Like 2

A Very Gaga Holida
18 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Unless there's an @KatyPerry on here that I've missed - who's harrassing her by talking about this on a Lady Gaga fan forum? 

Everyone, wether she reads it or not, the result is the same. It’s like people making fun of you in front of everyone in middle school when you’re not around. It stirs up bullying against you.

NATAH
27 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Everyone, wether she reads it or not, the result is the same. It’s like people making fun of you in front of everyone in middle school when you’re not around. It stirs up bullying against you.

very different scenarios LOL

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
34 minutes ago, NATAH said:

very different scenarios LOL

Different scenarios, same spirit

Btw, off topic but is it me or the site is slow af today? :messga:

• Like 1

Blackout19
Just now, A Very Gaga Holida said:

same here, i though Gaga posted the lead single cover

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Bronco
1 hour ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Sorry no. 

Harrassment is a specific thing, and a very serious accusation. 

People rightly criticising Katy for her horrendous behaviour including working with a rapist, numerous incidences of homophobia etc and laughing at her getting karma for it on an internet forum she will never be part of is not harrasment nor is it comparable. 

I'm not aware of anyone on this site having gone directly to Katy's social media pages to post hate directly targeted at her. And I'd be the first to criticise anyone who did so for being childish and pathetic. But to say a major bully who is massively problematic being criticised and people talking about them finally getting paid in full by karma is harrasment is just not realistic. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

StrawberryBlond
17 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Yes, they did. And it seemed to have a decent budget.

Do you know for sure? Was that where she was spotted shooting scenes where she was dressed in a bikini and black boots getting amorous with a man in speedos and being hoisted into the air? Those photos came out not long after WW so I assumed it was for Lifetimes. But after no such footage was in it, I assumed it was for the next single. Judging by the title, it seems like it was for this one. 

Real Panda
3 hours ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Different scenarios, same spirit

Yes it is so slow. Maybe because theres more people, a lot of Gaga is happening too.

• Like 1

GagaGame
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

until you pay my internet bill, i harrass who i damn please, she knows where the block button is :glamourpuss:

TELL HA

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • LMAO 2

Plastic Flower
36 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Do you know for sure? Was that where she was spotted shooting scenes where she was dressed in a bikini and black boots getting amorous with a man in speedos and being hoisted into the air? Those photos came out not long after WW so I assumed it was for Lifetimes. But after no such footage was in it, I assumed it was for the next single. Judging by the title, it seems like it was for this one. 

I remember everyone reporting that she was shooting for this song + Doechii possibly recording as well. Lifetimes MV seemed to be a last minute choice.

Drop it
  • Thanks 1

A Very Gaga Holida
3 hours ago, Bronco said:

Sorry no. 

Harrassment is a specific thing, and a very serious accusation. 

People rightly criticising Katy for her horrendous behaviour including working with a rapist, numerous incidences of homophobia etc and laughing at her getting karma for it on an internet forum she will never be part of is not harrasment nor is it comparable. 

I'm not aware of anyone on this site having gone directly to Katy's social media pages to post hate directly targeted at her. And I'd be the first to criticise anyone who did so for being childish and pathetic. But to say a major bully who is massively problematic being criticised and people talking about them finally getting paid in full by karma is harrasment is just not realistic. 

You didn’t even respond to what I wrote, but hey, keep finding a reason to fight what you hate by being what you also hate 🤷