celeb

Travis Kelce calls lawyers over fake PR contract with Taylor Swift

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

When Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce confirmed they were dating, the singer's fans were convinced she had found The One. But tonight Mr Kelce's representatives were forced to deny that they have plans to split later this month after a document written on the headed paper of his US PR company was spread online. 

The paperwork which appears to have been created by Los Angeles-based firm Full Scope, reveals a strategy to make their split, and says the date for an announcement is September 28.

It also outlines a supposed plan to release an official statement at the end of this month – three days 'post-break up' to 'allow the initial media frenzy to settle and ensure clarity'.

It adds that the announcement will be 'gracious, respectful and stress mutual respect.  The paperwork also states that the announcement would be send it to major media outlets with a press release to ensure ‘broad coverage.’

However, tonight a spokesman for Full Scope insisted that they were 'entirely false and fabricated and were not created, issued or authorised by this agency’.
The representative also said they have called in lawyers - though they are not expected to find the culprit.
'We have engaged our legal team to initiate proceedings against the individuals or entities responsible for the unlawful and injurious forgery of documents,' they said.source

89237687-13809239-The_front_page_of_the_89237683-13809239-image-m-106_1725397396

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem

RebeldeFaith
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

It adds that the announcement will be 'gracious, respectful and stress mutual respect. 

taylor-swift-meme-taylor-swift.gif

Something something idk

Sneaky Oliver

they denied that those are their papers but they didn’t deny that there IS an actual plan :trollga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TortureMeOnReplay
46 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

they denied that those are their papers but they didn’t deny that there IS an actual plan :trollga:

I can't wait to find out Taylor broke up w him because she had no idea those papers existed and thinks they're vile :ladyhaha:

Naak Le Vaar

So what's the purpose of a pr relationship? She already was popular before they started dating.

Lmao they blocked my signature