💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

OMonster
7 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Where are people getting that the feature is Gaga? This post doesn't mention her, is she mentioned by the same person elsewhere?

The post was made in a topic on Pop Justice about Lady Gaga. That's the context the screenshot misses!

subtext / fantasy
  • Thanks 1

SHALLOW
11 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

She featured on Sweet Sounds of Heaven! Her vocals :heart: Also on Find Yourself and Set me Down on a Cloud, both from Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real. 

Most people don't  know about these features so that's why i didn't count them

A comeback as a feature for another artist is not really a wise decision especially since we're waiting for her own music so she should come back with her lead soon

Edited by SHALLOW

12 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok  but these artists don't really appeal to younger people so that's why i didn't count them.

A comeback as a feature it's not really a wise decision especially since we're waiting for her own music and want to be surprised by her

I mean it's realistically more of a Bruno Mars comeback if it's the lead of his upcoming 4th solo album. His last solo album came out in 2016. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok  but these artists don't really appeal to younger people so that's why i didn't count them.

girl :alsemanche: this sentence is so insane lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

A Very Gaga Holida
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

They’re right though, even if the chosen words sound weird, Gaga usually never collabs with her contemporaries on their albums. It kinda happened once with the Video Phone remix in 2009 (not on the album) and I don’t think it’s happened again. Since then, she only collab’d with peers from an older generation long after their time of commercial smash

That said, if the rumor’s true (I have no idea of it is), it might be a great promo opportunity. It might be her “Where Are Ü Now” before her Purpose (LG7).

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

13 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

They’re right though, even if the chosen words sound weird, Gaga usually never collabs with her contemporaries on their albums. It kinda happened once with the Video Phone remix in 2009 (not on the album) and I don’t think it’s happened again. Since then, she only collab’d with peers from an older generation long after their time of commercial smash

That said, if the rumor’s true (I have no idea of it is), it might be a great promo opportunity. It might be her “Where Are Ü Now” before her Purpose (LG7).

you're confusing generational audiences with genre audiences lol

RS and LN don't share the same age group

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

LateToCult
4 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

It's obviously the theme song to the horror film "Smile 2", in theaters October 18. :ohwell:

Acting and song noms at the Oscar’s. Yup, yup

Over It Lol GIF by Lifetime

• YAAAS 2

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

I mean it's realistically more of a Bruno Mars comeback if it's the lead of his upcoming 4th solo album. His last solo album came out in 2016. 

I meant it wouldn't be wise for her to comeback as a feature for another artist since we're expecting her to come back with her own single

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

No it isn't. I'm not saying they're bad ahha i actually liked her features woth these artists. I just meant i didn't count them cause most people don't even know Gaga was featured in their songs. I should've worded it better

• Like 1

Stephen

I would love this collab but

- why would Bruno's lead feature LADY Gaga? She would overshadow him

- why would Bruno's lead be so Joker-coded?

If the collab is true it makes more sense to be on LG7.

It's not adding up for me!

Math What GIF by Riki Barker

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga