NATAH
5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

you finished her I fear

deserved for choosing to work with unqualified medical staff :cheeky:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

wolfga

so unoriginal

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

deserved for choosing to work with unqualified medical staff :cheeky:

tbf it's all very necessary - you'll never hear from Dr Luke again  after this era imo. Or if we do, it's artists waiting for the contracts to expire. He's the hot potato nobody wants and his production is also tired. It's actually HILARIOUS comparing woman's world to club classics or 360. like girl....you sound like a fossil

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Cameltoe Chariot
10 minutes ago, NATAH said:

god, hearing the snippet of this song after the LG7 stuff just highlights how artisticly dry and stale she is... no boldness, no nerve, no edge, no risk, just flatlined dance pop on life support

COMPLETELY! Woman's World was Katy's last chance to make it big again. She f*cked up on a scale I don't think we've even seen in modern pop and I truly think it's game over for her now. I don't think she can recover from this, and now after hearing snippets of the masterpiece Gaga is cooking things seem even more dire for Katy.

At best, she's a TV personality/throwback artist these days... but even her Teenage Dream album, despite the insistence of her fans, is considered a dated and cringe-inducing relic to Gen Z. Oh well!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbo00VAopcLUg_KNDqe3W

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Bowman

Should have gone back to the drawing board miss katy p IMG-4479.jpg

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 1

Argentum

j*zz heart

jazz

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

LG7 time now
46 minutes ago, Zedd said:

The artwork was definitely a choice. It’s very… her. Hoping that “Abracadabra” or “Notorious Being” will be released the same day :vegas:

The obsession :deadbanana:

Dawson
53 minutes ago, Edu said:

but kuddos to her for not giving up

many mpgs would literally cancel an entire era after such a disastrous reception to the lead single

The album was already pressed and people paid and contracted, it’s not like it was a buzz single that would green light an album if it did well but regardless Katy is tone deaf and seems proud of the project still which is wild 

• Like 1

SimonBaetens

Risky choice to not put her face on the cover. Feels like I already know the song through all the snippets she’s been teasing, but I’ll give it a listen.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too

King of the Fall
1 hour ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

does she not see that its her working with dr luke that is the problem tho? like any release now will probably likely flop its not giving smash music vibes in the sound, promotion, or overall hype (or lack of) imo

I disagree that working with him is the worst problem, he had some success collaborating with other artists recently. Woman's World was just a terrible song that was going to flop with or without Dr Luke 

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Real Panda

katy-perry-on-the-set-of-her-new-music-vwe finally get to see this a** eating masterpiece. i love the snippet too she sings "i'm not nothing without a steady hand, for life, lifetimes".. :brat:

• LMAO 5

thierryrreiht

Now I dearly dearly hope for the LG7 lead to be released on August 16. I doubt Gaga would announce it during the Olympics, so the day following the Closing Ceremony would be a good idea. It also happens to be.. the infamous August 12.. :ohwell:

Time.. the ultimate truth teller

Edited by thierryrreiht
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2