opinion

Gaga & Tom Cruise

LilyLark

Featured Posts

palma
1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

Most gay men are

I- :air:

But yeah he always praises her and didn't go on and say stuff like "I'd like Beyoncé or Adele for the role of Ally because I'm an ungrateful d*ck and I like running my mouth on the role of the woman who has earned my movie its singular oscar and gave me grammies and diamond certifications" so I don't mind him - although I don't like Tom Cruise at all :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

SlowLoris
5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

https://x.com/kenzvanunu/status/1817578610355782062

ttps://olympics.com/en/news/paris-2024-olympics-ariana-grande-lady-Gaga-tom-cruise-celebrities-womens-gymnastics-simone-biles-paris

Unpopular opinion.

I know Tom is insane and Scientology is bad, but I also feel like he's sort of a victim himself?  He got sucked into the cult very, very young.

I don't know. In a world of problematic people, I don't think it's the worse thing in the world if she occasionally hangs out with him or seems friendly with him. There are far, far worse in Hollywood.

Just saying this, because I have a gut feeling we're going to see more of Tom and Gaga. Remember him showing up to Vegas multiple times lol, and this friendly gesture? He seems to really love her, and he apparently has like five million films cooking....and one is a musical.

Meh.  He may be a victim, bur he'sega rich and exercises tons of influence within the COS.  He essentially has a team of brainwashed servants whom he doesn't have to pay because the church covers it all.

CCSir
3 hours ago, Ashley said:

What questionable beliefs has Gaga been into before? She’s only referenced the Catholic church unless there’s something else you’re referring to?

This was over a decade ago, so her views might have evolved, but I thought it was weird she associated with Deepak Chopra. He's a prime example of a New Age medicine fraud spewing dangerous pseudoscience.