• Pressed powders
    • Fragrances
    • Full face palettes
    • Minis
    • New lines foundation and concealers

Featured Posts

Jack2102

What should Haus Labs release next? 

Excuse me while I get this off my chest. I honestly feel like the brand is dying! I hope she’s actually gonna release something exciting and practical. The brand could fill so many gaps in the market but their recent releases like that glossy blush stick is just disappointing. 

To save the brand, I really hope she’s gonna do Joker or LG7 limited editions packaging alongside new innovative products like SPF+ Primer, setting spray, skincare, pressed powders, contour sticks or cream/ powder duos and minis. 

They should also jump on the fragrance trends like Charlotte Tilbury and Maison Margiela. 

I only have their concealer and bronzer which are okay but I just don’t find myself reaching for them that much. 

anyway, I wonder if anyone actually still use Haus Labs?

p.s. 
Pink Sun GIF by Rosé All Day Cosmetics

SOON

Pressed powders cuz I'll be panini pressed if we get another hauslabs collection instead of LG7 Lead :madge:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • LMAO 1

artdoll

I don't think Haus Labs is dying in any sense of the word, I think it's been the most successful it's ever been lately. Haus Labs typically gets high praise as well. :oprah:

ïœĄïŸŸâ˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ïŸŸïœĄ
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

thatfoxyfeeling
8 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

I honestly feel like the brand is dying!

youtube the evil is defeated GIF

• LMAO 6
  • Sad 1

himerosxo

Definitely a Triclone Skin Tech Powder Foundation in the corresponding shades. 

I feel like Haus is about to go into the skincare direction. Why not incorporate all the ingredients that the foundation has into multiple products? 

• YAAAS 2

Jack2102
2 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I don't think Haus Labs is dying in any sense of the word, I think it's been the most successful it's ever been lately. Haus Labs typically gets high praise as well. :oprah:

They have been doing well since the ‘clean’ rebrand and their products are made in Korea so the quality is solid. I just feel like there are so much more they can do in the beauty world and it’s sad that they only came out with a glossy blush stick this summer. :traumatica:  And
 completely skipped pride month. 

LG7 time now

Her last post about Haus Labs is from Feb 1 :cheeky: 

I don’t think she’s abandonning it but it doesn’t look like her priority this year

But to answer your question, I’d be interested a new fragrance, or even FAME’s comeback. That’s if I wasn’t broke, obviously.

Edited by LG7 time now
  • YAAAS 1

ThisGuyTony

Not me thinking this was about HausLabs financial future, and possible shutdown :icant:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

NATAH

if the brand was dying, you would know... there would be sales up and down the place with her desperately posting every day

the fact she barely posts anymore suggests it's actually maintaining very well and doesn't need to take advantage of her huge following to promote it unless there's a new release

anyways OT: fragrances are the only thing that'll interest me

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Jack2102
5 minutes ago, himerosxo said:

Definitely a Triclone Skin Tech Powder Foundation in the corresponding shades. 

I feel like Haus is about to go into the skincare direction. Why not incorporate all the ingredients that the foundation has into multiple products? 

Yasss! I want to see Haus Labs using Korean and American beauty technology combined. Imagine the slayage like Glow Recipe. :giveup:

• Thanks 1

Jack2102
14 minutes ago, SOON said:

Pressed powders cuz I'll be panini pressed if we get another hauslabs collection instead of LG7 Lead :madge:

I’ll take the cushion then :billie:

but seriously imagine if she releases cushion foundation + SPF 50 like tir tir? It’ll be guaranteed a viral product. 

• Like 1

RAMROD

The next one will be

bees-oprah.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

SOON
Just now, RAMROD said:

The next one will be

bees-oprah.gif

A micro dose of anaphylactic shock to battle for your life :heart::traumatica:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • LMAO 2

Modern Ecstasy2

If they expand to skin care it's gonna be BAD for my bank account 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Jack2102
10 minutes ago, NATAH said:

if the brand was dying, you would know... there would be sales up and down the place with her desperately posting every day

the fact she barely posts anymore suggests it's actually maintaining very well and doesn't need to take advantage of her huge following to promote it unless there's a new release

anyways OT: fragrances are the only thing that'll interest me

You can get darker concealer shades and other selected products for half price at Sephora. 💀

1 minute ago, SOON said:

A micro dose of anaphylactic shock to battle for your life :heart::traumatica: