marivbst 201 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) Can somebody please explain how she hid the baby in her purse? Was it by adoption? Surrogate? Polansky is actually a seahorse? Let's chat. Edited September 12 by Flippy 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PlastiscGuy 22,790 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 mpreg PG. 8 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,009 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I would like to find out firsthand if Michael can get pregnant 👀 Put me in, Coach. I'm ready. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,980 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 can confirm, I was the baby Teen distortion | survived abortion 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
marivbst 201 Posted September 12 Author Share Posted September 12 1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: I would like to find out firsthand if Michael can get pregnant 👀 Put me in, Coach. I'm ready. I pretty much think that's the best theory out there Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
marivbst 201 Posted September 12 Author Share Posted September 12 I think I'll call @gagacabanabc it's ass is sleeping through this moment 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,369 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I think it’s fair and safe to assume it was a healthy and happy surrogacy Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,655 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I just saw this, and what? lol people think they secretly married, that rumor turned into maybe they moved, but no they didn't move... but they haven't been seen in a month, possibly dead, nope not that either she's alive she's had a baby. what a timeline Mr. No Award Winner 2020 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,670 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I can confirm i was one of the sperm cells traveling to fertilize Michael Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jarpad 142 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Ma'am, this is a Wendy's. Jared Padalecki in The Boys Season 5 (April 2026) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dante J 98 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) Damn she carrying that baby while doing the abracadabra choreography. Mad respect’s gurl edit ; it is a surrogacy. Edited September 12 by Dante J 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dante J 98 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) Congratulations Queen you are going to be a fantastic mother ❤️❤️❤️ Edited September 12 by Dante J 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 News? I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,614 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 3 minutes ago, Jarpad said: Ma'am, this is a Wendy's. Hi can I get a T-rex burger with fries and a coke? The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.