Gaga: 2 more shows until Nextime

Rifek

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet

Aren't those her old pictures? She didn't post anything new on ig

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, MALKA said:

Little Monsters are so delusional help... :laughga:

It's not delusional asking for a new album from Lady Gaga after +4 year with no new record and +1 year in the studio and a lot of teasing for new era from her honestly 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

MALKA
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's not delusional asking for a new album from Lady Gaga after +4 year with no new record and +1 year in the studio and a lot of teasing for new era from her honestly 

I'm saying some release theories are hilarious and people fall for them, like this one 😭 :billie:

★ fashion ♡
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rifek
1 hour ago, Levine said:

By putting "Nextime" in the title I thought she "mispelled" it again and I said "oh ok, it's a hint then", but that just something you did.

OP I like you, but you often do the most with these threads. 

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

why would u lie like that :alsemanche:

1 hour ago, River said:

Can we post when there's an actually video when she says that?

the pics from these fan tweets are from this insta post

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8daaHTPrXz/?img_index=1

I literally put the tweet because that’s the only thing and is inserting on GGD. I saw a video on a messenger group. She spelled it „NEXTIME” 

the other posts I put under the first tweet were evidence of the last time when she said the same thing. 

VIDEO:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
Just now, Rifek said:

I literally put the tweet because that’s the only thing and is inserting on GGD. I saw a video on a messenger group. She spelled it „NEXTIME” 

the other posts I put under the first tweet were evidence of the last time when she said the same thing. 

VIDEO:

yeah she spelled it "nextime" on an old post, you made it seem like she had mispelt it again on purpose on a new post :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

Rifek
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

yeah she spelled it "nextime" on an old post, you made it seem like she had mispelt it again on purpose on a new post :alsemanche:

I literally quoted her words in the title and started the post with

„Gaga at J&P last night:”

what made anyone think I was referring to her post? :billie:

• Like 1

River
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

VIDEO:

This is not news for example, it's fitting more Gaga thoughts with the "other" tag, we don't really need a post for every senescent she's saying in news.. the letter one, if it has a video, then it can move to news because it is interesting.. we're already accepting J&P posts as news fron unofficial sources because there isn't any official videos from Gaga's team in some sense.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Rifek
1 minute ago, River said:

This is not news for example, it's fitting more Gaga thoughts with the "other" tag, we don't really need a post for every senescent she's saying in news.. the letter one, if it has a video, then it can move to news because it is interesting.. we're already accepting J&P posts as news fron unofficial sources because there isn't any official videos from Gaga's team in some sense.

I posted it under Life. 

These are Gaga words from last show which are giving some clues. 

Something changed on GGD. I miss the times when we all were excited about Gaga interactions and words she says to us. Now people here to choose what is more „important” and what is not. 

But I kinda get your point as a mod so I will think twice nextime if I post :cheeky:

• YAAAS 4

Juanlittlem

It doesnt look like she's teasing. She's just saying it as a goodbye/see you soon Vegas imo.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 7

NATAH
58 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I literally quoted her words in the title and started the post with

„Gaga at J&P last night:”

what made anyone think I was referring to her post? :billie:

cus you spelt it "Nextime", you made it sound like she had teased again like before :saladga:

the correct spelling is "next time", you know what you did girl

mother, what must i do?

HelloHangoverz

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 1

Butters Stotch

OMG :giveup: please, please, please...

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Decodekid

Y’all this means nothing, she usually says stuff like this when a tour is ending 

Long Live Gretchen
  • Thanks 3

RAMROD

GUYS!

What if..., LG7 title is NEXT TIME?!! :partysick:  :icant:

WELCOME TO NEXT TIME BALL TOUR!! :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 5