💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Shrek 5 is likely being released in 2025

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

Anyways, Shrek 2 is one of the best animated movies ever created. Incredible piece of fiction. I hope 5 can come anywhere close to 1 & 2 🙏🏽

• YAAAS 1

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Quentin said:

Once I almost told my cousin she looked like Fiona in Shrek, but I meant the human version of Fiona :volantis:

Uh Huh Yes GIF

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 2

Mirrion Rizzons

will cameron diaz come back from retirement for this? Also why am I scared of the movies aesthetic considering animation has come a long way since the last ones were released, it want it to look the same lol

Please Stop Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

No more nostalgia-core money-grab content :selena:  Shrek was an amazing movie that defined animation and broke records.. 

So can't they just leave our childhood favourites alone and come up with NEW ideas that are really well though out and different and new? Or has Hollywood lost all creativity and ingenuity and have to resort to dredging up old franchises that were actually creative that were made 20+ years ago

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

JoanneMonster
22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Please Stop Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

No more nostalgia-core money-grab content :selena:  Shrek was an amazing movie that defined animation and broke records.. 

So can't they just leave our childhood favourites alone and come up with NEW ideas that are really well though out and different and new? Or has Hollywood lost all creativity and ingenuity and have to resort to dredging up old franchises that were actually creative that were made 20+ years ago

Shrek is literally a saga of 5 movies… Why do you care so much if they do another one? It’s not like there aren’t 4 sequels already to the movie that defined animation and broke records

I See You