Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | Chromatica Ball

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

Real Panda
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

I must be one of the 3 people in the world who HATES Enigma. I can't stand that song I wish it didn't exist :messga:

Its okay we all have different opinions and thats okay. It's fine.

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

Edited by A Real Panda
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

DontCallMeAlice

Alrighty, we are now entering the Top 10! 

• YAAAS 1

Stef666
Just now, DontCallMeAlice said:

Alrighty, we are now entering the Top 10! 

Girl :triggered:

• LMAO 1

Bronco

Can't wait to find out what I gave my 11 😂 

Genuinely forgot. It might be ARUTW

• Love 1

DontCallMeAlice

There could be 100 people in a room... 

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Stef666
1 minute ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

But only one of them dislikes Enigma :traumatica:

• LMAO 3

Real Panda
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

And 99 here apparently dont like Enigma which is fine, but anyway its Shallow or Always Remember Us This Way.

Edited by A Real Panda
  • LMAO 2

DontCallMeAlice

9. Swallow - 8.37

14-SHALLOW.png

Highest score : 10 (by 18 users) 

Lowest Score : @GAGASEXUAL @imogen2133 (2)

Comments 

Spoiler

1. 11, when the guitar start playing , idk why the beningin of shallow is so magical ,so comfort ,so sweet~~SLAY THOSE VOCAL
2. THIS COSTUME IS GOATED omg i LOVE this look so much. i found it really weird that she would wear this for this song, i'm not sure it makes much sense, but the look with the headpiece is everything to me. i love how she slowly kind of creeps towards the piano at the start.
3. The dolo version just doesn’t work for me
4. Enough with this song already
5. I do love Gaga and a piano and I don't mind Shallow but I am indifferent to it and I also do not get the headpiece.
6. i dont like shallow.
7. the beginning slays
8. Could've had a "bigger" arrangement and production overall wasn't all that moving.
9. A song I can’t stand anymore, but I love to hear it live. Personally it was one of the highlights of the night. I cried so much and it really moved me. Incredible vocals. Love the outfit even tho it doesn’t the song at all but hey, it’s lady Gaga. 10.
10. okay extended intro...
11. Great performance. Just the mask was very distracting and didn't fit the narrative of song for me.
12. vocals

Participants 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Stef666
Just now, DontCallMeAlice said:

9. Swallow - 8.37

14-SHALLOW.png

Highest score : 10 (by 18 users) 

Lowest Score : @GAGASEXUAL @imogen2133 (2)

Comments 

Reveal hidden contents

1. 11, when the guitar start playing , idk why the beningin of shallow is so magical ,so comfort ,so sweet~~SLAY THOSE VOCAL
2. THIS COSTUME IS GOATED omg i LOVE this look so much. i found it really weird that she would wear this for this song, i'm not sure it makes much sense, but the look with the headpiece is everything to me. i love how she slowly kind of creeps towards the piano at the start.
3. The dolo version just doesn’t work for me
4. Enough with this song already
5. I do love Gaga and a piano and I don't mind Shallow but I am indifferent to it and I also do not get the headpiece.
6. i dont like shallow.
7. the beginning slays
8. Could've had a "bigger" arrangement and production overall wasn't all that moving.
9. A song I can’t stand anymore, but I love to hear it live. Personally it was one of the highlights of the night. I cried so much and it really moved me. Incredible vocals. Love the outfit even tho it doesn’t the song at all but hey, it’s lady Gaga. 10.
10. okay extended intro...
11. Great performance. Just the mask was very distracting and didn't fit the narrative of song for me.
12. vocals

Participants 

Oh that's not.. 

Gagaism

I mean, I’m kinda glad I didn’t do this megarate because it would be so hard for me. I understand the other performances were better than opening act, BUT, I had the feeling that it was intentional to start the show with them to get everybody situated like, “listen you’re in a Lady Gaga concert so I’ll bring you some nostalgia and then I’ll get you in the mood”, that’s how I felt everytime I would close my eyes while PF was being performed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Stef666

8.37 is way too high for a number 9 :patrizia:

DontCallMeAlice
Just now, Gagaism said:

I would close my eyes while PF was being performed.

@Gagaism during poker face at TCB
Fdt1qVJX0AAOluM.jpg

• LMAO 1

Bronco

Swear to god I will throw hands if Imogen gives ARUTW lower than 10

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Gagaism

Also, I will never get the hate towards Sour Candy and Free Woman which were definitely the good energy highlights during the entire show. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1