💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

**Lena Katina Dazzles on 'Quelli Che il Calcio' with 'Red Strings,' 'Crush,' and a Stunning Cover of 'Nel blu, dipinto di blu'**

*Milan, Italy* – The charismatic Lena Katina, known for her captivating voice and dynamic stage presence, took the stage on Italy's popular TV show 'Quelli Che il Calcio' to promote her latest singles "Red Strings" and "Crush." Adding a special touch to her performance, Katina also delighted the audience with a cover of the classic Italian song "Nel blu, dipinto di blu."

**Enchanting Performance of 'Red Strings'**

Katina opened her set with "Red Strings," a song that speaks to the invisible ties connecting people and moments in our lives. Her emotive delivery and powerful vocals brought a deep sense of connection and resonance to the performance, captivating both the live audience and viewers at home.

**Lena Katina:** "Performing 'Red Strings' in Italy is a dream. The song is very close to my heart, and sharing it with such a warm audience made it even more special."

**Energetic Vibes with 'Crush'**

Following the heartfelt ballad, Katina turned up the energy with her latest upbeat single "Crush." The song, filled with the excitement and intensity of infatuation, had the crowd clapping along and dancing to its infectious rhythm.

**Lena Katina:** "'Crush' is all about those exhilarating feelings when you have a crush on someone. It's fun and energetic, and I wanted to bring that excitement to the stage."

**A Tribute to Italian Music: 'Nel blu, dipinto di blu'**

In a delightful surprise, Katina honored her Italian audience with a stunning cover of "Nel blu, dipinto di blu," also known as "Volare," by Domenico Modugno. Her rendition of this beloved classic showcased her versatility and deep appreciation for Italian culture. The audience responded with enthusiastic applause, clearly moved by her heartfelt performance.

**Lena Katina:** "Singing 'Nel blu, dipinto di blu' was a special moment for me. It’s such a beautiful song and an iconic part of Italian music. I’m honored to perform it here."

**Interview Highlights**

After her mesmerizing performances, Katina sat down for an interview, where she discussed her new music, the progress of her upcoming album, and her artistic journey.

**Progress on the New Album**

Katina provided exciting updates on her upcoming album, which promises a mix of dance tracks and ballads.

**Lena Katina:** "The album is nearing completion and I’m thrilled with how it’s shaping up. It's a blend of pop and dance music with some emotional ballads. Each song is a piece of my heart."

**Career Evolution and Artistic Growth**

Reflecting on her journey, Katina spoke about the significant differences between her time with t.A.T.u. and her solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were groundbreaking and intense. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I’ve grown a lot, both personally and professionally, and it feels amazing to express that through my music."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s appearance on 'Quelli Che il Calcio' was a testament to her enduring talent and versatility as an artist. Her performances of "Red Strings" and "Crush," along with a beautiful cover of "Nel blu, dipinto di blu," showcased her ability to connect with audiences through both new and classic songs. As she continues to evolve as a solo artist, fans can look forward to more captivating music and unforgettable performances from Lena Katina.

Edited by doraemon

**Lena Katina on Rai Radio 2: Unveiling 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

*Rome, Italy* – Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. sensation, recently appeared on Rai Radio 2 to promote her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush." In a candid interview, Katina shared insights on her upcoming album, her career evolution, and her personal journey from her t.A.T.u. days to her current status as a solo artist.

**New Singles 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina’s latest singles, "Red Strings" and "Crush," have been making waves with their emotive lyrics and catchy melodies. She discussed the inspiration behind these songs and their significance to her.

**Lena Katina:** "Both 'Red Strings' and 'Crush' are very personal to me. 'Red Strings' is about the invisible connections that bind us to important people and moments in our lives, while 'Crush' explores the excitement and intensity of infatuation. These songs reflect my own experiences and emotions, and I’m thrilled to share them with my fans."

**Progress on the New Album**

Katina provided exciting updates on her forthcoming album, which promises a mix of energetic dance tracks and soulful ballads.

**Lena Katina:** "The new album is shaping up beautifully. It’s a blend of pop and dance music with some heartfelt ballads. I’ve been exploring different sounds and styles, and I’m excited for everyone to hear it. We’re in the final stages of production, so it won’t be long now."

**Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her journey, Katina acknowledged the significant differences between her time with t.A.T.u. and her current solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were incredible and intense. We broke a lot of barriers and made a huge impact. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I’ve grown a lot since then, both personally and professionally, and it feels great to express that growth through my music."

**Relationship with Julia Volkova**

Katina maintains a respectful relationship with her former bandmate Julia Volkova, despite their complicated history.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I share a deep connection because of our past experiences together. We don’t see each other often, but we stay in touch and support each other’s careers. There’s always a special bond between us."

**Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina prefers to keep her music separate from political discourse, focusing instead on universal themes and personal experiences.

**Lena Katina:** "I believe music is a universal language that can bring people together. I want my music to connect with people on an emotional level, rather than getting involved in political discussions."

**Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina’s solo discography includes her English debut "This is Who I Am" and her Russian releases "Mono" and "Mannequin." She provided insight into each album's unique character.

**Lena Katina:** "'This is Who I Am' was my first step as a solo artist, a very personal and introspective album. 'Mono' has a rock-influenced vibe, reflecting a more rebellious phase. 'Mannequin' blends pop with electronic elements, showcasing my versatility. Each album represents a different chapter in my journey."

**Balancing Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina splits her time between Moscow and Los Angeles, finding inspiration in both cities.

**Lena Katina:** "Moscow is home, with its rich culture and history, and my family is there. Los Angeles is where a lot of my music industry connections are, and it’s a great place for creativity. Balancing both keeps my life dynamic and exciting."

**Looking Ahead**

As she continues to evolve as a solo artist, Katina is excited about what the future holds. Her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush" showcase her evolving sound and emotional depth. Fans can look forward to more captivating music and heartfelt performances from Lena Katina.

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s interview on Rai Radio 2 offered a fascinating glimpse into her artistic journey and personal growth. Her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush" highlight her evolving sound and emotional depth. As she continues to carve out her path as a solo artist, fans can anticipate more captivating music and unforgettable performances from Lena Katina. With reflections on her career, her relationship with Julia Volkova, and her life split between two vibrant cities, Katina continues to shine on the global stage.

Edited by doraemon

Auralegends

Thursday 27/06/2024

Taylor Swift posts on her socials: an alternate version of her newest album "Would've, Could've, Should've" is available for 24 hours to buy (pre-order) on vinyl, CD and Casette:

Would've, Could've, Should've - Astral Version
-> Includes 3 new bonus tracks and new artwork, not included with the Standard album, which is also still up for sale.)

Picture1.png

Tracklist:

Spoiler

1. Lavender Haze
2. Maroon
3. Anti-Hero
4. You're On Your Own Kid
5. Would've, Could,ve, Should've
6. Midnight Rain
7. Question...?
8. Snow On The Beach
9. Labyrinth
10. Bejeweled
11. Sweet Nothing
12. Vigilante ****
13. Karma

Bonus Tracks:
14. Bigger Than The Whole Sky
15. Hits Different
16. Karma ft. Ice Spice

Spoiler

Artist: Taylor Swift
Title: Would've, Could've, Should've
Release Date: 01/07/2024
Genre: Bedroom pop, Electropop, Synth-pop, Dream Pop, Soft Rock
Writers: Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Aaron Dessner, William Bowery
Producers: Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Aaron Dessner, Keanu Beath, Sounwave
Label: Aurealis Records

ARIANA GRANDE CALLS Z100, TALKS GLASTONBURY AND HER NEW ALBUM

61f930645153b2237f343a2a?ops=gravity(%22

Ariana Grande is busy, busy, busy this month, having just launched her seventh studio album, ‘Eternal Sunshine’, earlier this week. Having already appeared on Howard Stern, Good Morning America, and more in the United States, Ariana is heading back to where she started the era: the United Kingdom. She is due to perform at the 2024 Glastonbury Festival tomorrow with more appearances scheduled over the weekend! Before heading over the ocean, she called Elvis Duran and The Morning Show on Z100 to tease her upcoming festival performance and to talk her new album.

**Elvis Duran:** Good morning, everyone! It's Elvis Duran here on Z100, and we have a very special guest on the line right now. Ariana Grande, welcome! Can you hear us?

**Ariana Grande:** Hi, Elvis! I can hear you! Thank you so much for having me. 

**Elvis Duran:** Of course! I know it’s only been three weeks since we had you in the studio to talk “The Boy Is Mine”, but it’s always great to talk to you! So, first things first, we hear you're heading to the UK soon for Glastonbury. That's huge! How are you feeling about that?

**Ariana Grande:** Yes! I’m actually about to get on the plane now! I'm super excited, Elvis! Glastonbury is such an iconic festival, and I can't wait to perform there. It's going to be amazing.

**Elvis Duran:** Absolutely! Any surprises in store for your fans at Glastonbury? What can they expect from your set?

**Ariana Grande:** Well, I'm really focusing on songs from my new album, "Eternal Sunshine", but of course, I'll sprinkle in a few of the special older ones that everyone loves. It's going to be a good mix!

**Elvis Duran:** Speaking of "Eternal Sunshine", you surprised everyone with the release. What made you decide to drop it that way, and has the reaction been what you expected?

**Ariana Grande:** You know, Elvis, the reaction has actually been even greater than I expected, which is amazing. I wanted to release it by surprise because I really wanted to avoid revealing too much of the project before it was out. Sometimes I feel like with some of my other albums too much of it was out there before the actual release date. Like not just the singles but snippets, teases, the cover, the tracklist, the visuals - all the components of what makes this project.

**Elvis Duran:** That's true. Keeps the excitement going, right?

**Ariana Grande:** Exactly! And I wanted to continually use the element of surprise this time around. 

**Elvis Duran:** I think you definitely surprised everyone! And I hear there's a music video coming out soon for "Yes, And?" Can you tell us a little bit about that?

**Ariana Grande:** Yes! The music video for "Yes, And?" is dropping next week, and I hope everyone is ready to dance. It's going to be fun! It’s a lot more…..sophisticated if you will than the music video for “The Boy Is Mine”, which I wanted to really tell a story and have all these little quirks. 

**Elvis Duran:** Awesome! Well, we can't wait to see it. Thank you so much for chatting with us this morning, Ariana. And best of luck at Glastonbury!

**Ariana Grande:** Thank you, Elvis! Thanks to everyone listening. See you soon!

**Elvis Duran:** Take care. That was Ariana Grande, everyone. Stay tuned to Z100 for more great music!

@ImpossiblePrincess can you add Ariana for Z100 today :hor:

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

ARIANA GRANDE CALLS Z100, TALKS GLASTONBURY AND HER NEW ALBUM

61f930645153b2237f343a2a?ops=gravity(%22

Ariana Grande is busy, busy, busy this month, having just launched her seventh studio album, ‘Eternal Sunshine’, earlier this week. Having already appeared on Howard Stern, Good Morning America, and more in the United States, Ariana is heading back to where she started the era: the United Kingdom. She is due to perform at the 2024 Glastonbury Festival tomorrow with more appearances scheduled over the weekend! Before heading over the ocean, she called Elvis Duran and The Morning Show on Z100 to tease her upcoming festival performance and to talk her new album.

**Elvis Duran:** Good morning, everyone! It's Elvis Duran here on Z100, and we have a very special guest on the line right now. Ariana Grande, welcome! Can you hear us?

**Ariana Grande:** Hi, Elvis! I can hear you! Thank you so much for having me. 

**Elvis Duran:** Of course! I know it’s only been three weeks since we had you in the studio to talk “The Boy Is Mine”, but it’s always great to talk to you! So, first things first, we hear you're heading to the UK soon for Glastonbury. That's huge! How are you feeling about that?

**Ariana Grande:** Yes! I’m actually about to get on the plane now! I'm super excited, Elvis! Glastonbury is such an iconic festival, and I can't wait to perform there. It's going to be amazing.

**Elvis Duran:** Absolutely! Any surprises in store for your fans at Glastonbury? What can they expect from your set?

**Ariana Grande:** Well, I'm really focusing on songs from my new album, "Eternal Sunshine", but of course, I'll sprinkle in a few of the special older ones that everyone loves. It's going to be a good mix!

**Elvis Duran:** Speaking of "Eternal Sunshine", you surprised everyone with the release. What made you decide to drop it that way, and has the reaction been what you expected?

**Ariana Grande:** You know, Elvis, the reaction has actually been even greater than I expected, which is amazing. I wanted to release it by surprise because I really wanted to avoid revealing too much of the project before it was out. Sometimes I feel like with some of my other albums too much of it was out there before the actual release date. Like not just the singles but snippets, teases, the cover, the tracklist, the visuals - all the components of what makes this project.

**Elvis Duran:** That's true. Keeps the excitement going, right?

**Ariana Grande:** Exactly! And I wanted to continually use the element of surprise this time around. 

**Elvis Duran:** I think you definitely surprised everyone! And I hear there's a music video coming out soon for "Yes, And?" Can you tell us a little bit about that?

**Ariana Grande:** Yes! The music video for "Yes, And?" is dropping next week, and I hope everyone is ready to dance. It's going to be fun! It’s a lot more…..sophisticated if you will than the music video for “The Boy Is Mine”, which I wanted to really tell a story and have all these little quirks. 

**Elvis Duran:** Awesome! Well, we can't wait to see it. Thank you so much for chatting with us this morning, Ariana. And best of luck at Glastonbury!

**Ariana Grande:** Thank you, Elvis! Thanks to everyone listening. See you soon!

**Elvis Duran:** Take care. That was Ariana Grande, everyone. Stay tuned to Z100 for more great music!

@ImpossiblePrincess can you add Ariana for Z100 today :hor:

yes :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Thanks 1

**Lena Katina Talks 'Red Strings,' 'Crush,' and Her Evolution on Z100's Elvis Duran Show**

*New York, NY* – Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. star turned solo artist, sat down with Elvis Duran on Z100’s popular morning show to discuss her latest singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," the progress of her upcoming album, and her journey from pop sensation to a solo performer. Katina opened up about her career evolution, her relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova, and her much-anticipated upcoming appearance on Saturday Night Live.

**'Red Strings' and 'Crush': New Singles with Personal Touches**

Katina's new singles, "Red Strings" and "Crush," are making waves for their heartfelt lyrics and catchy melodies. She shared the inspiration behind these tracks and what they mean to her.

**Lena Katina:** "'Red Strings' is about those invisible connections that tie us to significant people and moments in our lives. It's very personal and speaks to my own experiences. 'Crush' is more upbeat, capturing the thrill and excitement of infatuation. Both songs reflect different sides of my musical journey."

**Album Progress and Genre Exploration**

Katina’s upcoming album promises a mix of dance tracks and ballads, showcasing her versatility as an artist.

**Lena Katina:** "The album is coming together really well. It’s a blend of pop and dance music with some emotional ballads. I’ve been experimenting with different sounds and styles, and I’m excited for everyone to hear it. We’re almost done with the production, so it won’t be long now."

**From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist: A Journey of Growth**

Reflecting on her transition from t.A.T.u. to her solo career, Katina acknowledged the significant differences and her personal growth.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were incredible and intense. We broke a lot of barriers and made a huge impact. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I’ve grown a lot since then, both personally and professionally, and it feels great to express that growth through my music."

**Current Relationship with Julia Volkova**

Katina maintains a respectful relationship with her former bandmate Julia Volkova.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I share a deep connection because of our past experiences together. We don’t see each other often, but we stay in touch and support each other’s careers. There’s always a special bond between us."

**Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina prefers to keep her music separate from political discourse, focusing instead on universal themes and personal experiences.

**Lena Katina:** "I believe music is a universal language that can bring people together. I want my music to connect with people on an emotional level, rather than getting involved in political discussions."

**Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina’s solo discography includes her English debut "This is Who I Am" and her Russian releases "Mono" and "Mannequin." She provided insight into each album's unique character.

**Lena Katina:** "'This is Who I Am' was my first step as a solo artist, a very personal and introspective album. 'Mono' has a rock-influenced vibe, reflecting a more rebellious phase. 'Mannequin' blends pop with electronic elements, showcasing my versatility. Each album represents a different chapter in my journey."

**Splitting Time Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina splits her time between Moscow and Los Angeles, finding inspiration in both cities.

**Lena Katina:** "Moscow is home, with its rich culture and history, and my family is there. Los Angeles is where a lot of my music industry connections are, and it’s a great place for creativity. Balancing both keeps my life dynamic and exciting."

**Upcoming SNL Appearance**

One of the highlights of the interview was Katina’s announcement about her upcoming appearance on Saturday Night Live.

**Lena Katina:** "I’m so excited to be on SNL! It’s such an iconic show, and it’s an honor to be invited. I’m looking forward to performing and maybe even participating in a sketch or two."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s interview on Z100’s Elvis Duran Show offered a deep dive into her artistic journey and personal growth. Her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush" highlight her evolving sound and emotional depth. As she continues to carve out her path as a solo artist, fans can anticipate more captivating music and unforgettable performances from Lena Katina. With reflections on her career, her relationship with Julia Volkova, and her life split between two vibrant cities, Katina continues to shine on the global stage, culminating in her exciting upcoming SNL appearance.

Edited by doraemon

### Azealia Banks on Z100's Elvis Duran Show: New Music, Inspirations, and Future Plans

Azealia Banks, the ever-innovative and genre-defying rapper and singer, recently joined Elvis Duran on Z100’s Elvis Duran Show to promote her latest singles "Count Contessa," "Wings of A Butterfly," and "Tarantula" from her forthcoming album *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the lively interview, Banks shared insights into the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," and what fans can expect from her new album, set to release on June 28. She also discussed her plans for the future following the album’s release.

#### Promoting the New Singles

The interview kicked off with a discussion about Banks' latest singles and the excitement surrounding them.

"Welcome, Azealia! Your new singles 'Count Contessa,' 'Wings of A Butterfly,' and 'Tarantula' are making waves. What inspired these tracks?" asked Elvis Duran.

“Thank you! Each of these songs represents a different part of my artistic journey,” Banks explained. “‘Count Contessa’ is a fan favorite that I wanted to bring back with a fresh energy, ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and self-acceptance, and ‘Tarantula’ showcases a more intense, edgy side of my music. They all set the stage for what’s coming in the album.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly" as a Trans Girl Anthem

Duran then touched on the deeper meaning behind "Wings of A Butterfly," highlighting Banks’ description of it as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve called 'Wings of A Butterfly' a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us why?” Duran inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is a celebration of transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks said. “The butterfly is a powerful symbol of change and beauty, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer a message of hope and empowerment, celebrating the journey of self-discovery.”

#### The Decision to Re-Release "Count Contessa"

Banks also discussed her decision to re-release "Count Contessa."

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” Duran asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ holds a special place in my heart, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight as we gear up for the album release,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new way, keeping its spirit alive.”

#### What to Expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Naturally, the conversation turned to Banks’ upcoming album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

“Your new album is just around the corner. What can fans expect from *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” Duran asked.

“This album is a continuation of the journey I started with the first *Fantasea* mixtape,” Banks shared. “It blends different sounds and stories, exploring hip-hop, dance, and experimental music. There’s a lot of personal growth reflected in the tracks, and I’m really excited for everyone to hear it when it drops on June 28.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

To wrap up the interview, Duran asked about Banks’ plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” Duran asked.

“Absolutely,” Banks said enthusiastically. “I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage. There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the pipeline. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### A Reflective and Forward-Thinking Interview

Banks’ appearance on the Elvis Duran Show provided fans with an in-depth look at her artistic journey and future aspirations. Her candid discussion about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," the strategic re-release of "Count Contessa," and the forthcoming album offered a deeper understanding of her vision and creativity.

As the interview wrapped up, Duran praised Banks for her creativity and resilience.

“Azealia, it’s been fantastic having you on the show. Your creativity and boldness are truly inspiring,” Duran said.

“Thank you so much,” Banks replied with a smile. “It’s great to be here and share this journey with everyone.”

Azealia Banks’ interview on the Elvis Duran Show was a testament to her artistic evolution and commitment to her craft. As the release date for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* approaches, the anticipation continues to build, promising a bright and dynamic future for the trailblazing artist.

### Azealia Banks Electrifies The Voice of Romania with Dynamic Medley and New Singles

Azealia Banks, the fearless and genre-bending rapper and singer, recently took the stage at *The Voice of Romania* for a show-stopping live performance that left audiences in awe. The dynamic artist delivered a powerful medley of her hits "Tarantula," "212," "Anna Wintour," and "Chasing Time," followed by full performances of her new singles "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Count Contessa." The evening showcased Banks' incredible versatility and unmatched stage presence, reaffirming her status as a trailblazer in the music industry.

#### The Medley: A High-Energy Journey Through Hits

Banks kicked off her performance with "Tarantula," setting the tone with its intense beats and fierce lyrics. The energy only amplified as she transitioned into "212," her breakout hit that had the audience singing along and dancing in their seats. 

Next, Banks performed "Anna Wintour," a track that highlights her unique blend of hip-hop and dance music. The crowd's excitement peaked as she moved into "Chasing Time," demonstrating her ability to seamlessly blend genres and captivate the audience with her dynamic vocal range.

#### "Wings of A Butterfly": A Powerful New Anthem

After the electrifying medley, Banks took a moment to address the audience before diving into "Wings of A Butterfly."

“This next song is very special to me,” Banks said. “It’s about transformation and embracing your true self. I hope it resonates with you as much as it does with me.”

As she began to sing "Wings of A Butterfly," the stage lighting softened, creating an intimate atmosphere. Banks' powerful vocals and emotive delivery brought the song's message of self-acceptance and empowerment to life, leaving the audience spellbound.

#### "Count Contessa": A Beloved Track Reimagined

To close her performance, Banks treated the audience to "Count Contessa," a fan favorite that she recently re-released. The song's infectious beats and catchy chorus had everyone on their feet, dancing and singing along.

“Thank you, Romania! You've been amazing!” Banks exclaimed as she finished the song, the crowd erupting into applause.

#### A Night to Remember

Banks' performance at *The Voice of Romania* was a testament to her artistic prowess and ability to connect with audiences across the globe. Her seamless transitions between songs, combined with her powerful vocals and charismatic stage presence, created an unforgettable experience for everyone in attendance.

As Azealia Banks continues to push boundaries and redefine music genres, her performance at *The Voice of Romania* serves as a reminder of her exceptional talent and the exciting future that lies ahead for this groundbreaking artist.

**Lena Katina Captivates Audience on TV Asahi's Music Station with 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

*Tokyo, Japan* – Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. star turned solo artist, recently wowed audiences with a stunning live performance on TV Asahi’s popular music program, Music Station. Promoting her latest singles, "Red Strings" and "Crush," Katina delivered a memorable and emotionally charged performance that left the audience wanting more.

**Opening with 'Red Strings'**

Katina took to the stage with "Red Strings," a song that delves into the concept of invisible ties connecting people and pivotal moments in their lives. Her powerful vocals and emotive delivery captivated the audience from the very first note. Dressed in a chic, modern ensemble that complemented the song’s intimate yet universal message, Katina created a profound connection with both the live audience and viewers at home.

**Lena Katina:** "Performing 'Red Strings' here in Japan is incredibly special. This song means a lot to me, and sharing it with such a receptive audience is a wonderful experience."

**Electrifying 'Crush' Performance**

Following the soulful ballad, Katina shifted gears with an energetic performance of her upbeat single "Crush." The song’s infectious rhythm and catchy chorus had the crowd clapping along and dancing in their seats. Katina’s dynamic stage presence and engaging performance style brought the song’s exhilarating themes of infatuation and excitement to life.

**Lena Katina:** "'Crush' is all about those thrilling feelings when you have a crush on someone. It's fun, lively, and I wanted to bring that same energy to the stage."

**A Night to Remember**

Katina’s performances on Music Station were a testament to her versatility as an artist. She seamlessly transitioned from the introspective "Red Strings" to the high-energy "Crush," showcasing her ability to connect with her audience on multiple levels. Her vocal prowess, combined with her emotive performance style, made for an unforgettable evening of music.

**Audience Reaction**

The audience at Music Station responded enthusiastically to Katina’s performances, with loud applause and cheers echoing through the studio. Fans took to social media to express their admiration for her powerful vocals and captivating stage presence.

**Fan Reactions on Social Media:**

- "Lena Katina’s performance on Music Station was absolutely incredible! Her voice is amazing and 'Red Strings' is such a beautiful song."
- "Loved seeing Lena perform 'Crush'! She brought so much energy to the stage. Can't wait for her new album!"
- "Lena Katina is such a talented artist. Her performance tonight was a perfect mix of emotion and excitement."

**Looking Ahead**

As Lena Katina continues to promote her new singles and work on her upcoming album, fans can expect more exciting music and captivating performances. Her appearance on Music Station is just the beginning of what promises to be a thrilling new chapter in her career.

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s performance on TV Asahi’s Music Station highlighted her growth and evolution as a solo artist. With powerful renditions of "Red Strings" and "Crush," she showcased her ability to connect with audiences through both heartfelt ballads and energetic pop tracks. As she continues to release new music and perform around the world, Lena Katina remains a force to be reckoned with in the music industry.

Edited by doraemon

ImpossiblePrincess

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

@TEANUS @doraemon @Auralegends @Red Velvet @Grim @CupcakkesWig @Max @Maria Brink @gagzus @bees and honeyy

Lolapalooza is early this year, 5th July, and they want 5 artists to perform at their festival this year in Chicago, this is good promotion for your artists in America and an opportunity to reach new fans. 

ImpossiblePrincess

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

@TEANUS @doraemon @Auralegends @Red Velvet @Grim @CupcakkesWig @Max @Maria Brink @gagzus @bees and honeyy

WORLD CUP HALFTIME SHOW

The 2024 World Cup is a huge event for sports fans, they are looking for 1 artist to headline a 10-15 minute halftime show, this is major coverage for many audiences, the 2022 final reached audience figures of almost 1.5 billion, the World Cup takes place tomorrow, Saturday 29th June. Don’t miss this. 

Auralegends
13 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

Lolapalooza is early this year, 5th July, and they want 5 artists to perform at their festival this year in Chicago, this is good promotion for your artists in America and an opportunity to reach new fans. 

Taylor and Dua 

Auralegends
10 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

WORLD CUP HALFTIME SHOW

The 2024 World Cup is a huge event for sports fans, they are looking for 1 artist to headline a 10-15 minute halftime show, this is major coverage for many audiences, the 2022 final reached audience figures of almost 1.5 billion, the World Cup takes place tomorrow, Saturday 29th June. Don’t miss this. 

Dua Lipa