Jump to content
achievement

‘Abracadabra’ outstreams ‘Born This Way’ on Spotify


ThisGuyTony
 Share

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Abracadabra is an amazing piece of music 

born this way has great lyrics and message, but is just not IT musically .

what I’m trying to say is BTW (song) is a SKIP and abracadabra is among her top 10 greatests . Top 5 even

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lemon Blood
22 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Abracadabra is an amazing piece of music 

born this way has great lyrics and message, but is just not IT musically .

what I’m trying to say is BTW (song) is a SKIP and abracadabra is among her top 10 greatests . Top 5 even

I think ‘Born This Way’ is a masterpiece musically 

 

I’m always craving Dragon Fruit
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
2 hours ago, Lemon Blood said:

I think ‘Born This Way’ is a masterpiece musically 

 

:pawsup: it is an amazing album 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Abracadabra is an amazing piece of music 

born this way has great lyrics and message, but is just not IT musically .

what I’m trying to say is BTW (song) is a SKIP and abracadabra is among her top 10 greatests . Top 5 even

I agree with you, ABRA is just too iconic tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123
3 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Abracadabra is an amazing piece of music 

born this way has great lyrics and message, but is just not IT musically .

what I’m trying to say is BTW (song) is a SKIP and abracadabra is among her top 10 greatests . Top 5 even

Born This Way and skip in the same sentence?? Sisssss you need Jesus :bradley:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

The way the haters tried to say it wasn’t even a hit ugh 

It is one WW just not in the US. But maybe it will be remembered fondly, the quality is there

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...