Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Pokemon scalpers use child’s death to profit


ThisGuyTony
 Share

Featured Posts

Scalpers are such scum

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't imagine being so devoid of a conscience or heart. I get that everyone needs money, but that's some sick cold sh*t

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly not shocking, because idk if anybody is into Marvel Comics but a big artist died this week and all his comics are being SCALPED to death now

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

I managed to actually catch one of the vendors that stocks Pokemon cards in stores and grabbed two booster packs from behind him. Literally just for myself 'cause I was in a cute lil phase and the cards were heavy with Crobat art and he's one of my favorite Pokemon :madge: 

Bro told me I had to put it back 'cause "there's a line" and pointed to about ten people staring both of us down.

Walked away with my packs in hand and bought them 'cause scalping is not a f*cking job and I have zero respect for these scumbags that make a "living" off of scamming other people. It wasn't a line, it was a small mob of losers with no respect for others.

Not surprised these sociopaths would profit off a child's death.

Whimsical bitch
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Scalpers are the scum of the earth. Lowlifes, ready to sell their soul for whatever can bring them quick money. I would have no shame in taking a couple of packs/boosters out of a scalpers shopping basket. **** them. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting. Give them the electric "chapel".

Edited by Hadrian
rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
Link to post
Share on other sites

What is interesting this has been going on for years and quite a few viral moments are connected to it, so it's well known. Yet, nothing is done about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...