Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

homomo
Posted (edited)

Get ready to moonwalk in style with Luna Luna Moon Boots! Limited edition and full of lunar love. #LunaLunaMoonBoots

“Can’t dance in the shadow of the moon without these!”

65-E9-E300-E6-E7-4-D38-939-E-0-D30265-CE

Edited by homomo
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
10 hours ago, Auralegends said:

@ImpossiblePrincess I think you forgot to add Aurealis Records/ Dua Lipa in the GMA slot on Thursday/today?

My apologies! you can still post the promo article, I will add it on now :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ImpossiblePrincess
11 hours ago, CupcakkesWig said:

CLAIMED

For Jiaffei 

Jiaffei is now the cover of today’s top hits! 

doraemon

Lena Katina Performs New Single 'Red Strings' on Sukkiri!!, Shares Insights on Music and Japanese Culture

Tokyo, Japan – Lena Katina, the iconic singer formerly of t.A.T.u., recently performed her latest single, "Red Strings," on Japan's popular morning show, Sukkiri!!. The performance, characterized by Katina's signature emotive vocal delivery and a captivating stage presence, was followed by an insightful interview where she discussed her musical evolution, her journey away from t.A.T.u., and her deep appreciation for Japanese culture and innovations.

Performance: Red Strings Captivates Audiences

The studio buzzed with excitement as Lena Katina took the stage to perform "Red Strings." The song, inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate, resonated deeply with the Japanese audience. Katina's soulful performance, complemented by a visually stunning backdrop, highlighted the song's themes of destiny and connection. The audience's applause echoed the song's emotional impact, marking a successful debut of her new single in Japan.

Interview Segment: Lena Katina Opens Up

Following her performance, Katina joined the hosts of Sukkiri!! for a candid interview.

Interviewer: "Lena, your performance was absolutely beautiful. Can you tell us more about 'Red Strings' and what inspired you to write it?"

Lena Katina: "Thank you so much! 'Red Strings' is very special to me. It's inspired by the legend of the red thread of fate, which speaks about invisible connections that bind us to our destined ones. I wanted to create a song that celebrates these connections and the idea that we're all intertwined by destiny."

Interviewer: "You've come a long way since your days with t.A.T.u. How did you navigate your transition from the group to a solo artist?"

Lena Katina: "It was definitely a journey. t.A.T.u. was an incredible experience, but as I grew older, I wanted to explore my own artistic vision and voice. Distancing myself from the band allowed me to mature as an artist and as a person. It was important for me to find my own path and to create music that reflects who I am today."

Interviewer: "Speaking of finding your own path, you seem to have a genuine appreciation for Japanese culture. Can you tell us more about that?"

Lena Katina: "Absolutely! I've always been fascinated by Japan. The culture, the traditions, the cuisine—everything is so rich and unique. And I must admit, I have a bit of an obsession with Japanese home appliances. They're incredibly innovative and practical. I think I've bought every gadget you can imagine during my visits here!"

Interviewer: "That's wonderful to hear! Do you have any favorite places or experiences in Japan?"

Lena Katina: "There are so many! I love visiting Kyoto for its temples and traditional tea houses. Tokyo is amazing for its vibrant energy and incredible food. And I always make time to explore local markets and shops. The people here are so welcoming and kind; it really feels like a second home to me."

Interviewer: "It's great to see how much you appreciate Japan. Before we wrap up, what's next for you after 'Red Strings'?"

Lena Katina: "I'm excited about the future! I'm working on more music and planning a tour. I'm also exploring some collaborations with Japanese artists, which I'm really looking forward to. There are so many possibilities, and I can't wait to share more with my fans."

Interviewer: "We can't wait either! Thank you, Lena, for joining us today and for your fantastic performance. We wish you all the best with 'Red Strings' and your future projects."

Lena Katina: "Thank you so much! It's been a pleasure being here."

As Lena Katina continues to evolve as an artist, her latest single "Red Strings" symbolizes a beautiful blend of personal growth and cultural appreciation. Her heartfelt performance on Sukkiri!! and her genuine connection with Japanese culture have endeared her even more to her fans in Japan and beyond. Keep an eye out for more from this talented artist as she forges new paths in her musical journey.

• Love 1

Auralegends
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

My apologies! you can still post the promo article, I will add it on now :D 

I have it posted together with the others on Monday, since I didn't have much time the rest of the week. I'll put it below

Spoiler

Dua Lipa on GMA (Thursday):

Dua Lipa performs First Single from Long-Awaited New Album on Good Morning America

Global pop sensation Dua Lipa thrilled fans with the live debut of her new single, "Falling Forever," on Good Morning America on June 6, 2024. This highly anticipated track marks the first release from her forthcoming third studio album.

Dressed in a chic ensemble, Lipa captivated the audience with a vibrant performance that featured dynamic choreography and stunning visuals. "Falling Forever" showcases her signature blend of pop and dance, with catchy hooks and powerful lyrics about resilience and joy.

In a pre-performance interview, Lipa shared her excitement about the new album. "I've poured my heart and soul into this project," she said. "It's been a journey of self-discovery and growth, and I think listeners will really feel that in the music."

The response from fans has been overwhelmingly positive, with social media buzzing about the new single and Lipa's electrifying stage presence. As anticipation builds for the full album release, Dua Lipa continues to solidify her status as one of pop music's brightest stars.

• Love 1

bees and honeyy

Fiona’s promotional spots from this week will be posted about shortly. Apologies for the delay - they’ll be posted with the relevant day attached to them! 

• Love 1

doraemon

Lena Katina Promotes New Single 'Red Strings' on Watch What Happens Live! with Andy Cohen

New York, NY – Lena Katina, the renowned singer formerly of t.A.T.u., recently appeared on Watch What Happens Live! with Andy Cohen to promote her latest single, "Red Strings." Known for her powerful voice and dynamic stage presence, Katina shared insights about her new music and indulged in a lively discussion about her favorite American pop culture phenomena. The interview showcased her love for RuPaul's Drag Race, Real Housewives, and American BBQ.

Andy Cohen: "Lena, welcome to the show! We are thrilled to have you here. Let's talk about your new single, 'Red Strings.' What inspired this song?"

Lena Katina: "Thank you, Andy! 'Red Strings' is inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate, which says that we're all connected by an invisible red string that leads us to our destined people. It's about those deep, fated connections that shape our lives."

Andy Cohen: "That's a beautiful concept. Your fans are loving it. Now, let's dive into some fun stuff. I hear you're a big fan of RuPaul's Drag Race. Who are your favorite contestants?"

Lena Katina: "Oh, I love RuPaul's Drag Race! It's so hard to pick favorites, but I'd have to say Bianca Del Rio for her wit and comedy, Raja Gemini for her ingenuity in fashion, and for serving face, Jorgeous, Plastique (Tiara) and Nymphia (Wind)."

Andy Cohen: "Great choices! How about Snatch Game characters? Any standout performances for you?"

Lena Katina: "Definitely! Jinkx Monsoon as Little Edie was iconic, BenDeLaCreme as Maggie Smith had me in stitches, and Shea Couleé as Flavor Flav was unforgettable. The creativity and humor in those performances are just amazing."

Andy Cohen: "You have excellent taste! Now, let's switch gears to Real Housewives. Can you share your top ten best Real Housewives moments?"

Lena Katina: "Absolutely! Here are my top ten moments:

- Teresa Giudice flipping the table on Real Housewives of New Jersey.

- The 'Goodbye Kyle!' moment from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

- Bethenny Frankel's 'Mention it all!' meltdown on Real Housewives of New York City.

- The iconic 'Who gon' check me, boo?' line from Shereé Whitfield on Real Housewives of Atlanta.

- Ramona Singer's catwalk on Real Housewives of New York City.

- Lisa Rinna throwing a glass at Kim Richards on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

- Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight at the reunion on Real Housewives of Atlanta.

- Vicki Gunvalson's breakdown in Iceland on Real Housewives of Orange County.

- The Amsterdam dinner fight on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

- Gizelle Bryant's shady moments on Real Housewives of Potomac."

Andy Cohen: "Those are classic moments! You really know your Housewives. Lastly, let's talk about American BBQ. What do you love most about it?"

Lena Katina: "I absolutely adore American BBQ. The flavors are so rich and smoky. I love a good brisket, ribs that fall off the bone, and, of course, the sides like mac and cheese and coleslaw. There's something so comforting and communal about a BBQ feast."

Andy Cohen: "You're making me hungry just talking about it! Lena, it's been so much fun having you here. Before we wrap up, what's next for you after 'Red Strings'?"

Lena Katina: "I'm working on more music and planning a tour, which I'm really excited about. I'm also exploring some collaborations with other artists. There's a lot in store, and I can't wait to share it with my fans."

Andy Cohen: "We can't wait either! Thank you so much for joining us, Lena. Best of luck with 'Red Strings' and everything you have coming up."

Lena Katina: "Thank you, Andy! It's been a pleasure."

• Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

seriously, thankyou all for playing and supporting the game :D 

another special promotion opportunity, which will help boost your artists reputations will be posted along with label budgets tonight, sorry I didn’t get around to doing this yesterday! 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

bees and honeyy

Fiona Apple visits Jimmy Kimmel Live!

On Wednesday, Fiona Apple featured as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which serves as the first major stop on her promotional tour for her new single, ‘Roaring Blue Flame’. In addition to her television debut of the song, her appearance also featured an interview.

Sitting down for the interview, Kimmel first enquired about the new single and the process of making it. Apple explained that the song came about at what she now views as halfway through the album’s production, although she admits that she was never working on an album, but rather just working on different songs, and then an album somewhat presented itself to her. She went on to state that ‘Roaring Blue Flame’ felt like an appropriate lead single for the record as it, in some sense, serves as a thesis statement for the whole record. Moreover, Apple referred to the track as ‘anthemic’, and explained that it is oftentimes difficult to pick which songs from a record of hers will receive single treatment, as it is very rare that the songs are ‘radio-ready’, as she puts it.

Throughout the interview, Apple carefully skirted around questions that required her to divulge new information about her forthcoming record, however she did confirm that a record is on the horizon. She also talked a little about signing with Archive Records, and compared the experience of releasing independently versus with a label. Apple teased that with the improved budget that comes with signing to a label, the production value of her music, visuals, tours, and merch will all proportionately improve in due course. Her excitement for this new era of her career was palpable.

Kimmel talked to the audience prior to Apple’s performance, explaining how this is her first televised performance in over a decade, and it is the world premiere of ‘Roaring Blue Flame’ live. After rounds of thunderous applause, Fiona Apple took to the stage to close the show.

The performance opened with Apple stood alone, centre-stage, with a bright spotlight illuminating her. As the instrumentation begins to swell in the first verse, the spotlight grows harsher and begins to flicker, until Apple is essentially lit by strobes. The percussion of the chorus sees more light illuminate the stage, and her band is now visible, ordered out in rows on small riser platforms behind her. For the most part, the focal point of the performance was Apple’s vocals and the band, although the lighting added a sense of tension to the performance and was very effective considering the minimal stage setup. Apple’s vocals were as undeniably hers as ever, and her crisp voice glided through the notes like the seasoned pro that, by now, she is.

Following the performance, Apple was met with a standing ovation, and the audience both in the studio and at home were reminded that ‘Roaring Blue Flame’ is available to stream or download now.

• Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
Posted (edited)

New York Pride

It is pride month, New York Pride are looking for 5 performers to have a 15 minute slot each at their festival, the first 5 artists to claim this slot get to post an article for their pride performance, Sunday June 9th, this is a good promotion for your artist before the charts!

Confirmed artists:

Jiaffei

Ariana Grande

Dua Lipa

Lena Katina

Azealia Banks

Edited by ImpossiblePrincess
  • Like 1

CupcakkesWig
17 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

New York Pride

It is pride month, New York Pride are looking for 5 performers to have a 15 minute slot each at their festival, the first 5 artists to claim this slot get to post an article for their pride performance, Sunday June 9th, this is a good promotion for your artist before the charts!

Book 1 slot for Jiaffei queenie

• Love 1

TEANUS
26 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

New York Pride

Ariana will be performing!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

Auralegends
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

New York Pride

Confirmed artists:

Jiaffei

Ariana Grande

Dua will perform her new hit single "Falling Forever" including the iconic dance break which is going viral on Tiktok

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1