💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Deuxmoi: LG7 in August

palma

Featured Posts

Stephen

I just remember her saying once "I like to do one thing at a time" :cryga:

Unless the album is really inspired by or linked to Joker in some way :gum:

But idk how Warner Bros would feel about it potentially overshadowing or somehow negatively affecting Joker. The movie will have a soundtrack album too. 2 albums??

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Thanks 1

FreedomInTheMusic

June single, August album LET’S GO

Aren

You guys are really falling for it? Deuxmoi is not reliable, they’re never right about anything.

• Thanks 1

Gagaplayer315

August is the new February :anveeroy:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
22 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Post receipts or you're wrong.

Guys, he's not reliable. He reposts everything people send to him. And I can guarantee there were rumors running in the movie industry about her being considered before he posted about it, since the movie was going to be huge and she was fresh out of Haus of Gucci: he got  info about a possible involvement and made a guess, since it was from the right source it turned out to be true, but everything he posted about LG7, meetings and so on is bullshit. People are just setting up themselves for disappointment again.

• Like 1

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Guys, he's not reliable. He reposts everything people send to him. And I can guarantee there were rumors running in the movie industry about her being considered before he posted about it, since the movie was going to be huge and she was fresh out of Haus of Gucci: he got  info about a possible involvement and made a guess, since it was from the right source it turned out to be true, but everything he posted about LG7, meetings and so on is bullshit. People are just setting up themselves for disappointment again.

SHE. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2

Bradley
18 minutes ago, palma said:

It'll be a bloodbath nevertheless and Gaga's best bet has always been either the BPVA or the duet categories. I don't expect a Grammy for LG7 tbh :traumatica:

She can get 1 or 2 for the Joker soundtrack next year though :vegas: 

She's still highly respected in the industry, and she has both commercial and critical appeal on her side. What she needs is another critical breakthrough, a re-evaluation of what a Lady Gaga album could be. If she was ambitious enough for LG7, and was consistent enough in promoting it, AOTY is not far-fetched at all.

I think the Grammys are also aware that they've rewarded Taylor and Billie many times (she already has lots of general category awards).

• Like 3

Alfonso

Real or not, dropping an album would be beneficial and a smart move promo wise. Both the movie and music will benefit from the attention. She would be able to do promo for both at the same time (once joker promo starts) and hopefully go on tour next year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SharGaga
9 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Meh still no receipts but go off. You do realize intel can sometimes be false right and comes with the territory? Also do we really think Gaga's isn't gonna release before the election? Releasing after the election is literally the worst idea in the world and she's not waiting 5 years to release another album lol.

• Like 1

LateToCult
1 hour ago, mamo said:

taking this with a pinch of salt...

HOWEVER if this is true then we're getting LG7 and Joker 2 pretty much at the same time which is insane and I can't see how she'll be promoting both at the same time? Venice Film Festival is typically end of August and I'm pretty sure Joker: Folie A Deux will be having its world premiere there. 

Albums are not promoted the way they used to be. We’re getting minimal promo either way. I’d rather have it paired with Joker 2 to maximize visibility.

• Like 3

tylerjs
37 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

This thread was deleted within 1 min of posting :max: 

Screenshot-20240523-101311.png

Well theoretically we’ll know tonight if this is true or not, unless they only include it in the streaming version and not the live premiere

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

I so desperately need another Gaga vs Katy situation with Gaga STOMPING all over Katy. Roar vs. Applause PTSD is very real and it's about time those wounds and trauma get healed!

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1