Jump to content
new video

Hilary Duff - CATastrophe


BUtterfield 8
 Share

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

QUEEN let me listen

There's a song by Alaska that sounds like the intro but I can't remember it rn lol

Found it

 

 

Edited by Duella Dvil
www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to her... but I feel like she doesn't know who she wants to be as a musical artist?

Is that too harsh / am I off-base? 

Anyway, it's a blah song... but I enjoy the tornado shout-out

Forget "more cowbell," songs need more tornadoes

73dd34633ff1a732cc3cf6d88b0207bb35b1ae70

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MountainMonster
6 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to her... but I feel like she doesn't know who she wants to be as a musical artist?

Is that too harsh / am I off-base? 

Anyway, it's a blah song... but I enjoy the tornado shout-out

Forget "more cowbell," songs need more tornadoes

73dd34633ff1a732cc3cf6d88b0207bb35b1ae70

To be fair, this is much more on par with her earlier work than anything from “luck… or something.” No need to be so catty, Ms Nutterbutter (also what they call your ejaculate)

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
12 minutes ago, MountainMonster said:

Ms Nutterbutter (also what they call your ejaculate)

So formal. Please, call me ELLA

tumblr_mcdalqhxG61qg39ewo1_500.gifv

Link to post
Share on other sites

River
2 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to her... but I feel like she doesn't know who she wants to be as a musical artist?

Is that too harsh / am I off-base? 

Anyway, it's a blah song... but I enjoy the tornado shout-out

Forget "more cowbell," songs need more tornadoes

73dd34633ff1a732cc3cf6d88b0207bb35b1ae70

it's the same with her acting career, don't feel so special about your self, Toto.

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...