event

Eurovision Song Contest 2025 in Basel, Switzerland

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch
3 hours ago, calmar said:

Let's celebrate last year's unproblematic, smooth-operating, kumbaya 2024 Eurovision with a nice video.

Gabe can call me every night if he wants to 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch

Joost Klein is the real winner with all these chart successes while not being in the final. 

Europe Netherlands GIF by Squirrel Monkey

• Like 1

Dutch

OOOOOOH AAAAAAAH. HIER IN DE DIEPTE HOOR IK STEEDS MAAR WEER JE NAAM

• Love 1

Dutch

(Sorry people. I used to use the Eurovision or Globalvision threads for my drunk posts)

• LMAO 4

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

(Sorry people. I used to use the Eurovision or Globalvision threads for my drunk posts)

Let me take you home 

roxen-roxen-eurovision.gif

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 1

Dutch
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Let me take you home 

roxen-roxen-eurovision.gif

God I had to watch this performance twice 

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

God I had to watch this performance twice 

I did like the song and I will say its my most listened from 2021 but she did so bad :fatcat:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Shook 1

Dutch
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I did like the song and I will say its my most listened from 2021 but she did so bad :fatcat:

I did like Alcohol Me tbh, but this was meh and even more awful live. 

• Sad 1

Aren
4 hours ago, Dennis said:

Eden Golan sang the "uncensored" version of Hurricane at an anti-government rally held by the hostage families.

The lyrics are so different

https://x.com/EurovisionNewZ/status/1791940084167569498

Goosebumps.

Mind you this happened at an anti-Netanyahu rally. But of course the vile anti-semites who attacked and accused her of propaganda don’t care about that.

It was always October Rain 💔 

• Like 6

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Aren said:

Goosebumps.

Mind you this happened at an anti-Netanyahu rally. But of course the vile anti-semites who attacked and accused her of propaganda don’t care about that.

It was always October Rain 💔 

As this thread should remain non political I would love for you to DM me references about her CLEAR political stance AGAINST netanyahu before this event and her CLEAR support for a free Palestine? Several sources as back up would be appreciated :vegas: Cause last time I checked Netanyahu sent her a video of support and herself and her delegation mocked the Free Palestine movement backstage in a video

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 4

endeven

Well, kind of boycott this year ESC cause the Israel participation destroyed the joy of the contest and denied sharing true european values. EBU double standards and hypocrisy won, thankfully Switzerland took the trophy. 

But the real total artistic cultural music diversity queen was Marina Satti from Greece. "Zari" placed 11th but she brought the most refreshing vibe to the scene mixing lots of genres. I follow her for years admiring her vocal skills and her consequence in blending modern urban sounds with traditional greek instruments and polyphonic way of singing. 

few days ago she released brilliant EP called P.O.P

As always every track is in greek but You can feel how modern unique and bold it is. POP could mean anything and sounds like everything. POP doesnt have to sound like typical anglo saxon western cliche music. Marina Satti proves POP is also a fascinating melange of greek, turkish, eastern arabic, urban contemporary sounds. Absolutely slay. The 10 minute long track "Mixtape" broke some spotify records in Greece beating Taylor Swift. My fav is the last song on EP called "Ah Thalassa". Stunning, simple, beautiful. Recommend. <3 

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Dennis
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

As this thread should remain non political I would love for you to DM me references about her CLEAR political stance AGAINST netanyahu before this event and her CLEAR support for a free Palestine? Several sources as back up would be appreciated :vegas: Cause last time I checked Netanyahu sent her a video of support and herself and her delegation mocked the Free Palestine movement backstage in a video

EBU doesn't allow political talk, and do you think Israeli broadcaster would choose her if she expressed opposition?

People rushing to judge her and form pre-conceived notions about what she supports were wrong. She wouldn't have participated in a large opposition rally after returning home if she was the Netanyahu/war supporter that people claimed she was.

But let's move on from this topic. I think the point was just for people to see the difference in lyrics, because the initial version was not allowed by the EBU.

Edited by Dennis
  • LMAO 1

• Dutch changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2025 in Basel, Switzerland