Jump to content
celeb

Jeffree Star Is transphobic?


Monsterclaw

Featured Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he’s been a huge MAGA guy for a bit. I’ve only known since he celebrated trump’s win. Him, Eugenia, the TikTok live people he hangs out with. It’s so bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Consistently a c*nt, but inconsistent with what he believes. Can't stand him. 

"634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired."
Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

I mean, he's been a problematic person for years atp.

I just wanna know why he thinks he's different. Cause baby, the people who have the same kind of mentality you have want you f*cking dead...You are not, and will never, be the same to them.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix Fields

He's been transphobic for years...

 

 

Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields
Link to post
Share on other sites

50 Ft Queenie
1 hour ago, Amidana said:

I think he’s been a huge MAGA guy for a bit. I’ve only known since he celebrated trump’s win. Him, Eugenia, the TikTok live people he hangs out with. It’s so bad. 

Eugenia … that’s right. Far out … her mother is just crazy and yes Eugenia has said she’s for Trump… wow friends with Jefferey ? 

​ Free Palestine 🍉 ​
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 50 Ft Queenie said:

Eugenia … that’s right. Far out … her mother is just crazy and yes Eugenia has said she’s for Trump… wow friends with Jefferey ? 

Yea they go on live all the time… not sure if she’s still doing it since her dog passed but it’s been a while since her last live where she got rlly sick 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...