Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

So Happy I Could Die

Cello

Featured Posts

Levine

I remember this song didn't hit me at first. I was, of course, too much focused on Bad Romance, DITD,  Alejandro (especially here in italy they were everywhere). But I remember one day I was on the subway and BAM, it hit me like never before. The instrumental, the lyrics, her amazing voice (I love when she uses it that way) and since that day it's been in my top 5 favorite songs ever. 

• Love 2
  • Shook 1

DopeEnigma

Genuinely one of my absolute favourites of Gaga’s, I’ll never forget being absolutely mesmerised the first night of Monster Ball 2.0 in Manchester, what a night! 

• Love 1

Nathaniel Arven
Posted (edited)

my interpretation of the line "so happy i could die".. is that she's not happy... She desperate and this fake happiness (*induced by alcohol) makes her wanna end on this note. to be happy forever".... Idk.... Maybe it's a misinterpretation of a ****ing SOS disguised in a club song. But that makes it a huge and important song for me. Lol. 

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • Like 2

MercifulAir

This song is easily top 10 best songs she’s ever released. The fact that she turned an R&B melody into electronic music is so genius to me. The lyrics, the flow, the vibe. I think every song on TFM could have been a single, this one for sure should have been! 

• YAAAS 1

Cello
14 minutes ago, MercifulAir said:

This song is easily top 10 best songs she’s ever released. The fact that she turned an R&B melody into electronic music is so genius to me. The lyrics, the flow, the vibe. I think every song on TFM could have been a single, this one for sure should have been! 

Agree! This song and the whole album in general are perfection, 10/10. I love that TFM comes with no filler, every track is top tier, even Teeth :shadow:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Schizophonic

maybe a bit random.... but that song hits so much different in a cruel icy snowstorm january night at 4 am in a club....i think i never thought about it being something that would suit a summer vibe

and for the live performance... i wish the "and its aaallll-right" adlip would be in the studio version

LUCARTPOP

This being her only dreamy song in her entire discography says a lot. We need wayyyyy more of these songs, top 5 in her catalogue.